Achievement Trading Thread

doomey

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need all the online achievements in this game too im usually home after 5 pm eastern during the week to get this done as I don't think this will take too long to do GT is SANZA msg me if you want to get these achievements done thanks

Looking to boost all online achievements. Message me on my gamertag for faster response than here: AK46 Guerriero. I'll be on tomorrow from noon all night and today sparatically. After that Saturday and Sunday night. Just message me on xbox to work out a time!! (all EST times)

edit: Im online now (5 pm)

Edited by AK46 Guerriero

I'll be looking for the online achievements too but due to a busy schedule I'll be breaking it down so if anyone doesn't mind getting them separately or different people looking for different online achievements wanna hook up, I'll do that.

Won't leave my GT because I can just see who needs what on here and let you know in a FR that I'm from here to get those cheevos.

I'll be breaking it down like this:

* CAW online and win achievements (beat a CAW with a CAW, win by DQ, win an online match)

* Win 10 in a row

* Win 25 and 50 matches (broken down into separate sessions due to the possible boredom of trying to play 88 or more matches in a row if I start going for these with 11 wins already from the above achievements)

Hopefully that'll help carry me towards the release of WWE '12 so not too bothered if it takes months to get all the online ones as long as it's done by Christmas