Third Person View Playlist

So, am I blind or is there no Third Person View Playlist? I played a few private matches in this mode and it was a lot of fun. It sort of gave me the feeling of playing Socom, which is always a good time (Socom 4...not so much). I know they had a public playlist for this mode in MW2 so I'm confused as to why they wouldn't include it in MW3. Maybe it'll be introduced in an update? Sorry if this has been addressed before but I tried searching the forums and I couldn't find any info.

I really enjoyed it in MW2, but I noticed it wasn't very popular when it was on there (if I'm not mistaken, they got rid of it).

The only thing I hated about it was people would camp like crazy since you could see around corners and such. Though if you got in a good match with people who weren't douchebags, it was a lot of fun.

I've never given it a fair shot, but it's just not that good anyways. Game mechanics, aiming, etc IN MY OPINION.

That's fair. Sure the mechanics aren't as fluid as something along the lines of Gears or even Socom, but I personally find it to be a fun change of pace when you need to take a break from standard TDM.

That's fair. Sure the mechanics aren't as fluid as something along the lines of Gears or even Socom, but I personally find it to be a fun change of pace when you need to take a break from standard TDM.

I didn't quite like it even though I grew up playing games in Third Person and despite my first shooters being in Third-Person... There's just something about it I just really hate but I can't put my finger on what it is.