Sessions In Ranked Matches?

So, I was looking at trying some more ranked matches, going to go for the next level, and it looks like if you don't make that level before the sessions end they zero out your pts and you have to start over >.<, thats a pain in the ass...

Any one else notice this... did not realize myself till I went looking at the online leaderboards to refresh my memory on where I was standing at, and I'm back to zero...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dont think you have to start over again completely. That's just how many points you got for that season, its cumulative i believe. For example when i first started I was ranked J128 or something and by times the season was almost over i was all the way up to F1. Than when the next season started i jumped all the way to F16 (skipping G H and I rank) Also for anyone not familiar with the online ranked mode, you score points during 10 day seasons (season dates can be kept track of on the leaderboard page, for example the current season right now is May 1st - May 10th). Im pretty sure your points are never wasted.