Is this really going to happen?

LETtheFLAMESbegin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I won't deny that I'm not going to be interested in what comes next but to be honest, I can't see how they could continue on from where Bully 1 finished and introducing a new character could be repetative if Rockstar don't do it right.

Saying that, I hope they do make the game right since I really enjoyed the first game alot.

• 5 weeks later...
I always wanted to play the first one but I never got around to it. The game icon always reminded me of Bobby Hill on The Simpsons.

lol I think you got your cartoons confused-- King of the Hill, not The Simpson's. :p I agree though, the kid looked very much like Bobby Hill.

OT: I hope this game happens, I liked the first one. Maybe a college town, with some kind of frat story line.

Edited by HugTheBear

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have no doubt Rockstar could do a sequel to Bully. My concerns are where they would go with it. Would we follow Jimmy, would we have a new main character? Also one of the most important questions, would we remain at Bullsworth or a new school? It truly doesn't matter to me, despite the negative reviews of Bully, I actually enjoyed it, and would be interested in seeing a sequel. Lets through in cooler outfits, better classes (astrology, sex ed, karate) better up the fighting (throw some martial arts in there) and add some new weapons (potato cannon) and kick up the graphics and I say we could have a pretty good game here. Also no Online Multiplayer but maybe a co-op campaign like in Saint's Row and Dead Rising 2.