Acheivement Guide

Steve50013

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if this was mentioned because I didn't look at every post, but you should add to the guide that you can check your progress for your online kills (200 veil strikes, satchel charges, etc) by going to Multiplayer, then leader boards, then filter the list until you see your name and select stats (A I think). I didn't know this until today, but it should really be added to the guide.

FX.

quick question about Game Hunter, is the Abomination supposed to be at castle and not church?As the roadmap says theres an enemy at castle you can easily miss, but no word of it in the guide, and I'm assuming you mean Castle, as I didn't see any at church. Thanks in advance as I missed this achievement the first time around, and I don't want to miss it again.

Engineering Corps 30G

Complete 30 primary objectives and 50 secondary objectives in multiplayer.

There are only two game types with objectives they are, Objective and Stopwatch, and in order to complete a majority of the objectives you need to play as a Engineer. During the course of playing multiplayer there are numerous primary and secondary objectives. A primary objective is one that is needed in order to win the round. A secondary objective can be anything from construct a ladder to build a machine gun nest. Chances are you are going to complete 50 secondary objectives long before you complete 30 primary objectives. You can track your progress by checking the leader boards.

If you are playing stopwatch and are on the defending side, do you think winning the round counts as an primary objective?

I don't know what creature y'all are talking about...

The big abomination that you fight at the end of the hospital level with the pillars.You face them again in the Castle.Big incredible hulk type things.If you don't kill one on the castle,you miss the game hunter achievement as the hospital boss fight doesn't count (as I found out the hard way).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Don't care if some condemns me for reviving an old thread but this is buried 3 pages back, and this is an achievement site and its buried.

Thanks for this though just bought this game and realized how crap the SP achievements are. + I bought Section 8 too.

Edited by master_shake_350