How long to Elite?

Sir Pengin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Go with T-Hunt on LVU campus. Seems to be the most popular map for folks wanting to rank up quickly. There are almost always players/sessions available. Simple map with two or three ways to Mission Successful. Make sure you are on Realistic and High terrorist count. While friendly fire makes it more challenging, you do not get extra XP for it. It took me several weeks to Elite, but I played pretty casually (few hours a day).

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Anyone out there who still needs Elite want to boost it with me? I'm hoping to do it the easy way where we can set it up to give xp over night quickly so we don't have to play hundreds of T-hunts. Send me a message

Gamer Tag: Snow9369

• 2 weeks later...
This is the amount od XP needed:)

http://i.gyazo.com/50930495472baf1cdbeb5f81abeb0f4a.png

As somebody who has been playing the game for years on and off and was a three times Elite on my first tag (before it got stolen), that is incorrect. That is the chart for Vegas 2. Not only does Vegas need more XP to Elite (nearly 700,000), it also takes longer as you are given XP per game only, not per kill or per objective.

Terrorist Hunt is definitely the fastest way to Elite, as already said Realistic, High density and LVU Campus. Go on YouTube and learn the terrorist glitches for the map and you can have it done in 2 minutes. Repeat. Although it is also the most boring......

I have just come back to the game after a long break and want to perfect this game again. So if anybody wants to do some terrorist hunt, message me.

I haven't played this game in years, but I really enjoyed it back in the day.

I think I only got to Colonel on my first GT, and I'm a Lt on this GT.

If anyone wants to boost or simply knock out some THunts, let me know.

• 1 month later...

Yeah I think thats too short too, ive been doing T-Hunts on LVUCampus , not necessarily the glitch method because not many people are there for it and just go in all guns blazing, but ive raked in 100k in a couple of days so its not that bad, quickest ive done it in is 1min 49 secs. Im going for 2nd Lieutenant-172000 at the moment.

Edited by Hob Nob God

• 1 year later...

Could someone help me out? I got two xboxes and one of them is hosting on a dedicated server while the other is rubber banding. several other people are in my game playing, but at the end of every round (even after a victory) it tells me 0 experience earned. I was told that I could rubber band and get experience.