Payday 2 coming to next gen consoles

quickhhh

Yup you read the title right. Coming to next generation consoles soon.

You want that bada$$ news we were hinting at? #PAYDAY2 is going Next-Gen! Details on the way soon so check back right here for the latest.

Source.

Edit: It's called PAYDAY 2: Crimewave Edition

Here is an interesting article on gamezone.

Edited by quickhhh

LOL WUT?

They couldn't even be bothered to support the game on 360, but at the chance of a quick buck on the One, that's a whole different story.

Never ceases to amaze.

To be honest i'm not shocked at all. I had a feeling that this was going to happen sooner or later. Just disappointed in OverKill's actions to the console fan base.

Don't worry in couple of months were gonna get the 3 DLC's (mostly weapons, and a couple of missions) that PC gamers got in like november yay! Plus were probably gonna have to pay $5 a piece while PC gamers got a stealth only mission 2 weeks ago for free -__-

Probably most hilarious of all is they got 6 million to continue making dlc's for the next two years so maybe we'll see half in 2 years

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

this is a joke. They can not even support the 360 and what are they going to offer in the X1 version same broken stealth, OP cops and boring missions from the last gen. Overkill only support the PC version of this game, which is sad because if they did support this title from day one there would be more people playing this online.....

Well seeing as they haven't given any sort of update about the Xbone/PS4 versions I'm not sure if they're really "supporting" this either. I really love the series and it would be great if they would bring a version to the xbone

edit: and of course actually treat it like the PC version