Achievement Trading Thread

Ix B4LL1N xI

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to set up another session of 8 players to get the team domination achievement and the 1-2 finish. I am proposing to do it on monday 19th Oct at 7pm GMT. Only put your name down if you can make it thanks.

1. OlsAbsss x

Helloo

I am in. Here my gamertag: SR388 HUN

trying to get four people together to do the cat and mouse achievements in two teams of two. no date yet, but between 4pm and 9pm EST as soon as all the slots below are full.

1. DriftinImports

2. G2covers

I also need help with the cat and mouse achievements. I'll be glad to help.

My gamertag is "NicolasGrondin".

Thanks

i have assigned the last two places for cat & mouse on a first-come, first-served basis. however, if we can get a group of eight together for the other achievements, then i'm happy to help anyone else with cat & mouse again anyway.

so for the other achievements (inc. specifically Team Domination - not sure how many others we need the full 8 for), the sign-up list is as follows:

(names in bold are confirmed for the time below)

1. DriftinImports

2. G2covers

3. NicolasGrondin

4. Failed Mission

5. The Stodfather

6. Ashinho206

7. KEVIN HHH

8. WinsGrandPrix

can't do this tonight, but if people could post whether they can do 9pm - 2am GMT tomorrow (27th Oct).

if anyone else wants to do this, please post below just in case anyone on the list can't make it for any reason.

Edited by G2covers

we might as well go for all the online achievements, which seem to be as follows (feel free to correct any errors):

• Team Domination

• 1-2 Finish

• Giant Killer

• Beat Bizarre

• Team Leader

DLC

• Open Cat Champion

• Open Mouse Master

• Tourist Kudos King

we should do them in that order because we need eight players for the first four, all of which we should get over two ranked match team championships. DriftinImports has the two viral achievements so as long as he is happy to finish in eighth place when he is on the losing team everyone will 'beat' him and get both of those.

we might as well split into teams based on the sign-up positions above: 1-4 are team one, and 5-8 are team two. after we have those first four achievements we can carry on as two separate parties (or whatever, we just don't need the full 8) to get cat&mouse and the other two as not as many players are needed.

as for the DLC, it seems the free version will suffice for the online achievements (check the third post down on this thread. so if everyone makes sure they have it

I'll try to be available wed-thu-fri after 7pm GMT+1 (remember we've already switched to standard time, so that's 5 hours in front of EDT, making it 2pm for you people in the east coast). If you need any additional players due to no-shows, give me a shout.

I need both open cat and mouse event achievements, but will help with the others. I have both viral ones.

GT: Mastermnd0 (that's a zero at the end).

Edited by Mastermnd

thanks to everyone who helped with cat&mouse and other achievements last night.

new sign-up specifically for getting eight players together for Team Domination, Team Leader, 1-2 Finish and First Timer.

if we can agree a night that everyone can make then i will start getting everyone together about 9:30pm GMT. i have only added people below who i know can definitely play at that time. others welcome but please confirm you can make that time, and when.

EDIT: if we can get an eighth person, let's try to do this on friday 30th, starting between 10 and 10:30pm GMT (i'm out before, sorry).

1. G2covers

2. Failed Mission

3. WinsGrandPrix

4. A1exRD

5. Mastermnd0

6. abspur

7. irrational pi

8. ebonycasper2008

after we get those four achievements i'm happy to help out with others such as cat & mouse.

Edited by G2covers