Co-op achievements glitched?

Well, maybe it's not a glitch per se, but...

I created a co-op song, invited my friend to play, we got 100%, but only I got the achievement. He had to create a game, we got 100% again, and only then did he get the achievement.

Does anyone know if all the co-op achievements work this way? If that's the case, that's pretty damn crappy.

Edit: Actually, I was wrong. I just checked his gamercard, and he STILL didn't get the achievement, even after he created his own game. So I guess it is somehow glitched.

Same here, I hosted and Invite my friend and I got the achievement but he didn't. He made the room this time and invited me and we 100% the song again and no achievement for him we did this about 5-7 times and he never got it.

Only thing weird that happened was that on a song we were going for the 500 notes while I was holding a note, the note cut off by itself and we lost the streak, I didn't touch the strum bar what so ever nor did he so I dont know how the note got cutoff but w/e. begin that we lost the 500 notes streak thats not a 100% song, well anyway when we finished the song and either that one or the next we didn't get 100% but it said we got 100% and unlocked the achievement for me, so something is definitely up with that achievement. I was host and picked Guitar when I got it.

its obvious what you have to do, you have to be lead guitar to get the achievement, how hard is that to understand, its not gliched.

hey troxell did you even read our posts. on gh2 when on coop if you hit the 500 note or 1000 note streak the achievement unlocked for both players. now whats happening is when , now read this carefully! my friend and i hit 500 note streak on gh3 the achievement only unlocked for him....and when we both beat expert coop the achievement only unlocked for him, sure he was lead. but i played backup signed in on my profile so, are you getting this troxell, i dont want to lose you now, if this trend continues i will have to play lead all thru expert for me to get the achievement, and we may also have to play twice thru easy meduim and hard as well. do you really want to play thru easy twice to get the achievement for both players. i find easy boring as hell, and i really dont want to play thru it twice so the other person and i can both get the achievement. and what of the achievements for beating the songs as back guitar player and also as lead guitarist. that would be 4 times thru for both ppl. now maybe you understand why we have this thread and there is some concern.........

hey troxell did you even read our posts. on gh2 when on coop if you hit the 500 note or 1000 note streak the achievement unlocked for both players. now whats happening is when , now read this carefully! my friend and i hit 500 note streak on gh3 the achievement only unlocked for him....and when we both beat expert coop the achievement only unlocked for him, sure he was lead. but i played backup signed in on my profile so, are you getting this troxell, i dont want to lose you now, if this trend continues i will have to play lead all thru expert for me to get the achievement, and we may also have to play twice thru easy meduim and hard as well. do you really want to play thru easy twice to get the achievement for both players. i find easy boring as hell, and i really dont want to play thru it twice so the other person and i can both get the achievement. and what of the achievements for beating the songs as back guitar player and also as lead guitarist. that would be 4 times thru for both ppl. now maybe you understand why we have this thread and there is some concern.........

Thanks for that clarification even though you were kind of a dick about it.

Yeah sorry, i just came in read some shit, posted and left cause i had to go to work.

i also can confirm the co-op (online is all the further i've gotten to an achievement standpoint) is messed up. A bud of mine and I played like 10 co-op online songs. We got the 1000 streak and 500streak. We had 650k some on Stricken on Expert and neither of us got the half mil Achievement. We also did When We Were Young and he got LEader of the Pack and I didnt. Im ASSUMING that is because he was guitar, and i was bass

EDIT:

Can also confirm that we got 710k on Stricken on expert and neither of us got the achievement. WTF