I can clear up all of the confusion about the KTFO Achievement!!!

Ghost2314

It's not glitched at all actually!!! I just got it and realized one thing. After I knocked the guy out, he laid there while the ref was raising my hand for the win. This means that you don't just have to KO someone with a flash KO. But it actually has to be so brutal that they just don't get up. It just is luck, that's all!!! Hope this helps ease your guys frustration somewhat!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
It's not glitched at all actually!!! I just got it and realized one thing. After I knocked the guy out, he laid there while the ref was raising my hand for the win. This means that you don't just have to KO someone with a flash KO. But it actually has to be so brutal that they just don't get up. It just is luck, that's all!!! Hope this helps ease your guys frustration somewhat!!!!

Do i vid pls. I try over a 5 round match and i kick the shit out of him lost count how many time i put him down

• 5 months later...

flash ko..means knocking em out..without there ever being a rocked screen

i got it on my 2nd account...falconsriseup check if u dont believe

i wasnt signed into xbox live..not sure if that had ne thing to do wid it

but usually glitched chevos....theres ppl who get em/.that dont have gold accounts..

i got it in first 30 seconds of fight..krystof came in hit with 1 head kick

after 2 hooks and knocked him out...he did stay down but thats not the deciding factor at all lol..its can u ko em quick without rocking em

dont rush in i just focused on precision...3 strikes in 3 seconds..and i got it..rushing in wid ducking overhands may not be the best way 2 go..

just sum tips..

still havent gotten it on this acct yet lo...sure i will tho

• 3 months later...
flash ko..means knocking em out..without there ever being a rocked screen

i got it on my 2nd account...falconsriseup check if u dont believe

i wasnt signed into xbox live..not sure if that had ne thing to do wid it

but usually glitched chevos....theres ppl who get em/.that dont have gold accounts..

i got it in first 30 seconds of fight..krystof came in hit with 1 head kick

after 2 hooks and knocked him out...he did stay down but thats not the deciding factor at all lol..its can u ko em quick without rocking em

dont rush in i just focused on precision...3 strikes in 3 seconds..and i got it..rushing in wid ducking overhands may not be the best way 2 go..

just sum tips..

still havent gotten it on this acct yet lo...sure i will tho

Now this has some thought behind it. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...