HArd to reach Areas, how do you get here (pics inside)

rubiq

Guys

Im on the hunt now for the remaining shields and pigeons and I have seen somewhere i havent been yet (game already completed now)

See the screen shots and see if you can advise, would really appreciate a heads up on this!!

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/3043/imgp0468rg8.th.jpg

I am not sure how you get on the high ledge to push off the big block, or how to get on the wooden structure below (guessing if i knock off the big block i can push it and then get on the wooden steps.

Help!!!!!!

Edited by Hayden

Get in the cave beneath it and reach the end, then you'll get there. (You didn't get there at first because a movie started, but you could hear Obelix say that he wanted too free the pigeons, but get back later, so now is your time ;))

Yeah, but I'm completed the game and the screenshot is the same.

I can to acces at this area :(

Where is the Cave entrance?

I have looked all over but dont see a entrance to a cave.

(im guessing its the cave where you have to move the big turning platform by climbing with Asterix, but for the life of me, cant seem to find it now?

Edited to say I have found the entrance to the cave and sicne been able to get all 3 pigeon cages up there and also the shield on the ledge, only 1 shield to find and 10 pigeons..

Cheers for the help to those that posted.

Sly_Marbo135

The entrance to the cave is easy now I know, start at the bottom from the screenshot, start walking uphill, but not the path of the bouncing balls, there is another which leads to a cave entrance, complete the puzzle again and it puts you on the top where the big block is.

If you need more guidance let me know :)

Edited to say I have found the entrance to the cave and sicne been able to get all 3 pigeon cages up there and also the shield on the ledge, only 1 shield to find and 10 pigeons..

Cheers for the help to those that posted.

Sly_Marbo135

The entrance to the cave is easy now I know, start at the bottom from the screenshot, start walking uphill, but not the path of the bouncing balls, there is another which leads to a cave entrance, complete the puzzle again and it puts you on the top where the big block is.

If you need more guidance let me know :)

Sweet! xD

Finally, I have all pidgeons and shields of the game!

Thank you very very very much guys! I love you xD