Cannot sign into xboxlive

SamAttwood92

I have recently tried to sign in on xboxlive this morning. I have tested my connection to see if there is a break in the chain from my end but everything seems to be fine, I have also proceeded to check my hotmail and I cannot access that either. Is microsofts services down or is there something wrong with my connection. If anyone has any information about this problem or is having the same problems I would appreciate if you could help me. Thanks :)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For future reference:

support.xbox.com/pages/xbox-live/xbox-live-status.aspx

It says there may be problems with using license transfers but that's about it. I find that sometimes Xbox Live just does this from short amounts of time, hopefully everything will be working for you soon.

Edited by RadiantViper

yeahh maybe, I was reading up on something as stupid as it sounds something to with "Earth Day". Maybe xbox live have took the service down because in the uk it turns to british summer time today and they might have done something to do with that. As stupid as it sounds that could be a possibility?

I'm also from the UK and have the same problem. It says I'm connected to the internet, just not XBL.

Also says to check my MTU settings and how they should be over 1350 or something, but it's currently 1500 so that's fine. Forwarded all ports through my router and firewall and I have an open NAT etc... so it's obviously XBL itself and I assume it'll sort itself out soon, I'm also having problems with Xbox.com and the Xbox forums/support pages aren't loading at all.

my dashboard was saying that xbox live content was unavailable last night constantly I just thought that my connection was playing up though..

Yeah, come to think of it, mine was as well. Later in the evening. It's this malware warning thats bothering me.

EDIT: Just done a check and it is only XBOX UK it seems, the USA site loads fine with no warning.

Yeah, come to think of it, mine was as well. Later in the evening. It's this malware warning thats bothering me.

EDIT: Just done a check and it is only XBOX UK it seems, the USA site loads fine with no warning.

My xbox.com won't even load up at all so i think that the whole service might be down for multiple users. It's strange though but a few of my friends just told me that they are online and being able to play. But if you are getting malware warnings I am kinda glad I can't sign on to live incase you get a virus through.

got this playing test drive 2 i thought it was just there servers playing about (as usual), so i thought ild try another game, went onto Fifa 11 same problem persisted.

Im on SKY broadband, rang my mate who is on virgin who lives up the road and his is fine, who is everybody else with?

Regards

Dave

got this playing test drive 2 i thought it was just there servers playing about (as usual), so i thought ild try another game, went onto Fifa 11 same problem persisted.

Im on SKY broadband, rang my mate who is on virgin who lives up the road and his is fine, who is everybody else with?

Regards

Dave

Well I'm with sky but I doubt it's our ISPs that's the problem.

Mines messed up too and i'm also with Sky.

Xbox.com won't load for me either but Hotmail does.

I can still use my Laptop and 3DS over wireless but not my xbox. I've read a few forums on other sites and it seams we're not the only ones. Hopefully it'll sort out soon.