Enjoying This!

foamy10

On the whole, I enjoyed NV more than FO3. I liked certain things about both more than the other, but just the fact that you were playing the game 5 minutes in instead of an hour or so dicking around in a vault like in FO3. I also hated all the tunnels in Downtown DC. The story in FO3 was much better, IMO, but I enjoy the gameplay more in NV.

I miss some of the things from FO3 in NV, like created weapons (especially the dart gun) and the ghoul mask. But I like the idea of adding in campfires to better your food and reloading benches to make improved ammo. Sure wish you could get a perk every level in NV, and I wish they hadn't nerfed the shit out of the best perk (in my opinion) from FO3, Grim Reaper's Sprint. The addition of Hardcore mode was also a plus, it's nice to have that option if you want to challenge yourself and get a different, more realistic game experience. They also improved the companions a ton, with the perks and a better interaction system.

I also wish there was at least one simulation in New Vegas. I really enjoyed Operation Anchorage and being the "Pint-Sized Slasher" in FO3.

• 1 month later...