Im loving this game

Just started playing a few hours ago and im loving it.

Never played anything like this, its different.

You can choose where to go and if you want to stop to look for supplies or survivors.

Its open with side-missions.

Prequel story with actors from tv show !

Saw some interesting actions done by zombies already, like bring doors down and they act like a zombie from the tv show.

Sure the graphics are PS2 like and sometimes zombies get stuck and if you have some kind of object between you and the zombies, they go around it to get to you.

They cant jump.

If you can erase that things from your mind you will enjoy playing this game, its for horror & survival horror/zombies/walking dead fans only

Id give it 7/10.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Agreed, I got it for my birthday, and I love it. Ignore the graphics, as they don't determine the playability of any game. Sure they help make it look nice, but its not the be all and end all of a game. I have just come to the end of my 3rd play and will play more, it really is that much fun to play. Crossbow is great until you miss a shot and lose you bolt, but who cares. Bring out the guns instead for a tense finish to the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Wow you must really enjoy shitty games my friend.

No he just enjoys different games,I seen the reviews and thought this game must be rubbish but when it came from Love Film and I gave it a try I did actually enjoy it and the 1000 gamescore was a bonus.

Yes the graphics are not the best but graphics don't make a good game,its also not long but for a rental and a easy 1000 points its worth it.

If your a walking dead fan like me you will enjoy this game,even if your not its worth a rental.

Not the best game ever but its not as bad as everyone is saying.

• 9 months later...
No he just enjoys different games,I seen the reviews and thought this game must be rubbish but when it came from Love Film and I gave it a try I did actually enjoy it and the 1000 gamescore was a bonus.

Yes the graphics are not the best but graphics don't make a good game,its also not long but for a rental and a easy 1000 points its worth it.

If your a walking dead fan like me you will enjoy this game,even if your not its worth a rental.

Not the best game ever but its not as bad as everyone is saying.

Have to agree with all this, read reviews, passed on it thinking it would be shite, got it on a wim and actually enjoyed it. It isn't great by any means but was better than i anticipated.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...