One Gun Achievement

House of El

yea i saw a couple of posts on this but none of them could answer my question .

i was on the secound level just got done shooting some bad guys and needed health . im just getting used to the controls. i went to hit X but for some reason i hit the D-pad and brought out a new weapon ,then accidentaly shoot it at a wall. did i just ruin my chances for the achieve. and i didnt reload my save i just kept going.

if it did, then i really dont have a problem with it. seeing this is my first run through and i could just do it on the secound . i just want to know if i did mess it up .im gonna just go for gun kills on this run and save the one gun for my secound .

i dont have a computer at home so if someone could message me on live or here is fine too

thanks in advance

Im pretty sure you cant fire any other weapon at all

i went for this on my first try too and didnt even bother buying any other weapons, made upgrading the stuff i had go alot faster that way too as i was selling every bit of ammo that wasnt for the plasma cutter

nice easy achievement i thought, doing impossible atm and still use the plasma cutter more than any other weapon

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to try for One Gun during my Impossible runthrough.

Question though - does it matter if I saved Impossible over an existing slot from my first playthrough? Like will guns I used in that game affect the new save even though the difficulty is different?