Achievement Guide (Original 1000)

Y0UNIK0RN

"When you get to Tenpenny Tower you will see a Ghoul once inside after speaking through the intercom go speak to people until you are able to kills the ghouls, yet instead of killing them once in the station talk to them and help them take over Tenpenny Tower. It makes the game go easier and also avoids missing any other achievement later needed."

What "other achievements" do you mean?

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"When you get to Tenpenny Tower you will see a Ghoul once inside after speaking through the intercom go speak to people until you are able to kills the ghouls, yet instead of killing them once in the station talk to them and help them take over Tenpenny Tower. It makes the game go easier and also avoids missing any other achievement later needed."

Shoot 'Em in the Head achievement involves Allistar Tenpenny. But I didn't even have to speak to him to get this achievement. Also the only way not to kill Allistar Tenpenny for this quest is to kill Roy and his gang. Letting in the Ghouls kills everyone, helping the Ghouls live with the tennants, well if you come back a day later only Ghouls are there.

I only wrote that just for the the you know "just in case" so you don't miss anything, plus by doing it this way you get the sweet ghoul masks which helps later with bobbleheads because you go in buildings that have hundreds of ghouls yet none of them attack you.

Can someone go through this and put any spoilers (at all really) in tags?

Like, I want to use this guide for some things (i.e. I see quests I've started etc. point me in right direction) but I don't want to be reading around other stuff that has spoilers in my face.

That's why the only thing in this guide I've looked at is the Bobbleheads so far, and I don't read the other posts.

Can someone go through this and put any spoilers (at all really) in tags?

Like, I want to use this guide for some things (i.e. I see quests I've started etc. point me in right direction) but I don't want to be reading around other stuff that has spoilers in my face.

That's why the only thing in this guide I've looked at is the Bobbleheads so far, and I don't read the other posts.

I'm not sure how to put spoiler tags or I would, now would you be bothered if I did not put spoiler tags over everything, because what if I just put them over main quest that have to do with the story line? Will that be cool?

You could under each side quest, or somewhere in this guide put a link to

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=101944

Which is a side quest guide (doesn't have Nuka Cola Challenge, or Trouble on the Home Front-will add that soon)

Already done its in the section with useful guides and maps.

I only wrote that just for the the you know "just in case" so you don't miss anything, plus by doing it this way you get the sweet ghoul masks which helps later with bobbleheads because you go in buildings that have hundreds of ghouls yet none of them attack you.

Oh OK. Thanks, but I've already been to the History museum and killed every Ghoul in there. One mini-nuke took out at least 9 of 'em. xD

I got the bobblehead too. That's 6 I've got so far. (Y)

Might be able to get the mask another way as I'm sure it'll help. :]

I'm not sure how to put spoiler tags or I would, now would you be bothered if I did not put spoiler tags over everything, because what if I just put them over main quest that have to do with the story line? Will that be cool?

Well I didn't really mean everything haha.

Yes I meant the storyline, anything that you consider a spoiler (as you said heavy spoilers in your intro). I don't mean everything, just all the stuff that would "matter" if I read it.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/-b87Wg.jpgRescue from Paradise- 20 G

By doing this acheiv. does it prevent me from getting ne other ones? Also can i do this one and not stop myself getting the other paridise acheiv.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/UP9JPjE.jpgStrictly Business- 20 G

Or would it be safer to do both or another save?

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/-b87Wg.jpgRescue from Paradise- 20 G

By doing this acheiv. does it prevent me from getting ne other ones? Also can i do this one and not stop myself getting the other paridise acheiv.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/UP9JPjE.jpgStrictly Business- 20 G

Or would it be safer to do both or another save?

I'ma also a little confused as waht you mean by saving it.

Where is Victoria Watts in "The Replicated Man" quest. I can't find her in the marketplace and it's taking ages to finish this quest. Anyone know where to actually fin her?

She found me as I was leaving the city. She caught me on the bridge.

If you were trying to get the quest rewards, get the plasma rifle first, then turn him in to the scientist for the perk.

A little tip for all those Level Achivements.

I had very good karma all the way. When about to get corresponding level up (around 50-100 XP left). I fast travelled to Megaton and saved. It's a good place since there are enough people, limited but well observed space and the exit is near. Then started killing till I got neutral karma. Then saved and fled to the Wasteland. Since killing gains XP I got an achievement as soon as went of out of protectron's sight. Then reloaded last save and went on killing people till I got bad karma and fled again. Got another achievement and loaded another save to finally go on playing with good karma.