Online issues with Burnout Revenge

TheIcemanCometh

I really hate EA's online servers. It seems like no matter the game, they always have problems connecting and then holding the connection. Hopefully they get something figured out soon because its real annoying getting all these connection errors.

Yes it is very annoying. Iceman good work on posting and getting them aware of the issue. All I want is the 55 point achievement:mad:

Instead of releasing what they call "FREE" cars on the marketplace(if they were free then how did EA make money off them?) they should make sure that the game we all paid $60 for works out of the box or shortly there after! :uzi: Im tired of this. So many 360 games with problems.

All I want is the 55 point achievement

Me too!

Instead of releasing what they call "FREE" cars on the marketplace(if they were free then how did EA make money off them?) they should make sure that the game we all paid $60 for works out of the box or shortly there after! :uzi: Im tired of this. So many 360 games with problems.

Me too!

I'm telling you it's that dam FIFA

If they wasn't spending so much time making FIFA games they wouldn't have this problem;)

Oh i gotcha!:p Yeah the last thing the world needs is another FIFA title but here it comes anyways! 6 months between releases, that just shows their all about quantity not quality, dont even get me started!

Instead of releasing what they call "FREE" cars on the marketplace(if they were free then how did EA make money off them?)

because it was sponsored by something

ex. spike tv car was sponsored by spike tv

xbox 360 car was sponsored by microsoft

alienware car was sponsored by alienware

monster car was sponsored by monster

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Just curious if anyone is still able to play Revenge online?

I can't seem to connect at all but I'm thinking it might just be the wonderful world of EA servers. Have they shut them down or is it just my account?

Having lots of problems with 1943 as well so I wouldn't be surprised if it's just me and if so my apologies for cluttering the forum.

• 5 months later...

I can't connect to the servers with my main gamertag either "JAD7" whenever I'm using my dummy profile though (a silver account I check out games with before adding them to y main profile) it works like a charm. Anyone an idea what to do?

• 6 months later...