Missable Guide (Some spoilers)

Just want to say thanks for the guide. Starting my second playthrough now, I was careless and missed the Necromancer Gloves in the school...

Not a big deal though, the game is really fun and now that all I need to do is focus on the Weapons and Clothes, I should be able to speed through it since the game isnt that long.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
The broken bottle ranged weapon is missable and not on your list!

You loot it off the hobo in the sewers where Cornwallis is found for the Mr. Hankey side quest.

Actually it's not really missable because you can do the quest at any point once you have access to the sewers. The missable guide is for items that you can't go back and get, such as the items on the spaceship. Also, if you're trying to do everything in a single playthrough then you'll fight the hobos that drop the Broken Bottle as part of the quest to friend Mr. and Mrs. Hankey and their children so it's pretty much impossible to miss the Broken Bottle.

Edited by BooneJusticius

Fucking enraged.

Working through a meticulous run to mop up my final achievements, and I get near the end, do a little check, and realise I've missed ONE fucking Chinpokomon that I can't go back and get. I don't NEED it, per se, as the two achievements I still need collection wise are for outfits and weapons, but because I want this runthrough to be fully 100% complete, I have to go back.

I am absolutely furious with myself.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Great guide until right at the end (ended up missing knight gauntlets - Don't ask me how...)

Should really be something like this:

Day 3 Start:

Make sure you have Mr Slave's Summon token, and Do not use it until you enter Mr. Slave

Girls room (After recruit the girls):

There is no more free roam until the end of the game once you start the next mission so make sure you have the following before you attack Clyde's Fortress:

These CAN be stacked:

Achievement preparation - Defeat Princess Kenny after buying the Dave Hasselhoff nose job from Tom's Rhinoplasty for the "Face Hoff" achievement.

Achievement preparation - Defeat Princess Kenny whilst wearing the girl makeover outfit obtained earlier in the main quest for the "Two Girls, One Stick" achievement.

Achievement preparation - Defeat Princess Kenny while living with Dire AIDS for the "Outpatient" achievement.

Cylde’s fortress:

First Floor:

Lawn Dart - Yellow Chest on the first floor of clyde's fortress

Knight Gauntlets - Cyclops child in the first room of Clyde's fortress. He is on the upper level. Same room as the lawn dart's location.

2nd Floor:

If you missed Dragon Wrath earlier (kill 3 with fart outside combat) hit tire with ranged to release cats, and then lure at least 3 targets with sneaky squeaker to lantern and blow them up with cup a spell

3rd Floor:

Ike - During assault, when you get to the point where you need to hit two switches to open a gate. Ike will get hit, and start crying. Set the firework off with your farts and it'll kill the enemy, he'll friend you after it.

Knight helmet - Yellow chest in the right tower where you see Ike and the pirate girl fighting another Cyclops.

Chinpokemon - Above the Alien Probe used to reach the left tower

Knight Armor - After defeating Craig and his clones it is in the yellow chest in the upper left of the room.

Mr. Slave:

Achievement - Summon Mr. Slave whilst inside Mr. Slave for the "Inside Joke" achievement.

Big Gay Al. - Answer the phone with :abut:

Vibroblade - Nazi Zombie Bacteria inside Mr. Slave next to the iPhone that Big Gay Al calls on.

Condom cap - In the yellow chest right after turning on the flash light in Mr. Slave.

Edited by SpinelesS

• 2 months later...