Is there a point of no return?

I know you can replay memories via the DNA, but from an anal retentive person's standpoint, is there a "point of no return"? I am at the end of Sequence 6. If I am correct, Seq 7 will start in a different location from Constantinople. Will any part of Seq 7, 8, or 9 bring you back to Constantinople for free roaming (without having to replay a memory)?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the fast and spoiler free response. I'll get on the boat now. :D

Don't go too far though... I was like you as well. I'd advise that once you finish sequence 7 and are back in Constantinople that you don't progress the story until you've done all that you want to do. I was trying to have the last sequence as the last SP achievement to get but the ending kind of crept up on me very quickly.

Don't go too far though... I was like you as well. I'd advise that once you finish sequence 7 and are back in Constantinople that you don't progress the story until you've done all that you want to do. I was trying to have the last sequence as the last SP achievement to get but the ending kind of crept up on me very quickly.

Good to know!!! Like you, I'm trying to make the last sequence the last SP achievement. I guess I'll do the collectibles now. Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...