Why do the people what they do?

vvalentin85

Ok,i qualified to the semifinal with Montenegro,i played the match,my opponnent had 2-0,in the 70th min i scored,the score was 2-1,and since 70th min he kept the possession of the ball on his own half till the end of the match.

His gamertag: juanculebra84

In case you meet him,try to avoid playing the match with him,or you will regret this.

Edited by vvalentin85

I had the same thing like 2 mins ago,

Made it past the group stage to play the next game i was england and they was Ivory Coast..

1st half was fine, i scored and then he got a goal back, and then a freak goal put him 2 - 1 up! So i continue to pressure and then second half starts?!

All he did was either run it to the corner flag and stand there and as soon i went to tackle he passed it to a team mate, and vice versa, or he would just keep kicking it long between his defence, He did this for the whole 2nd half! He wasnt even trying to attack my goal just waste time!

Shame people get like this, it kills the game and then enojyment. Wouldnt people rather have a full battle to the final wistle? instead of wasting 45mins (6mins) of game time? Instead the coward wasy is used (Cheap tactics) But if that makes them feel better then so be it!

I know i get a much bigger buzz knowing iv played my heart out right till the final whistle win or LOSE! I dont mind playing!

Ok,i qualified to the semifinal with Montenegro,i played the match,my opponnent had 2-0,in the 70th min i scored,the score was 2-1,and since 70th min he kept the possession of the ball on his own half till the end of the match.

His gamertag: juanculebra84

In case you meet him,try to avoid playing the match with him,or you will regret this.

It's what all the people at the top of the leaderboards do, I was playing against some guy from S Korea, can't remember he's name I was 1 - 0 up then he equalised and the I scored then he equalised then he went ahead of me and just passed it around for the remainder of the match.

3 star achievement was painful I unlocked it about an hour ago... Tried for weeks with Wales/ Montenegro.

Just did it on my 2nd attempt with Honduras, winning the final 6-0 against Algeria. scored 29 goals all tournament. including two 8-0 wins in the group stage... Suazo and Costly for the win.

• 1 month later...

People are like this and although I think its the cheapest way to secure a win and almost certainly shows the player to lack confidence in his performance or team - it's still I a smart idea if you're not very good or have a weak team.

I'm currently playing as Kenya, beating Brazil 3-0 at half time and he quit, then got into a match with Spain and that glitched out, but if at any point I was ahead, I sure as hell wouldn't pass it around.

People are poor mate, well, some people.

I'm soo crap I'm played 15. W1 D1 L13. I can never score its allways like 0-0 and then get a scabby goal at like the 70th minute. And I allways play better in the first half so I would do that tacik if I could. Maybe its because I'm allways crap teams. I might try with better teams.

Lucky when I won and drawn it was in the same time so I was on 4 points with iceland (3star) and came 2nd in the group to get the kncokout stage with 3 star achievement.

But I only got the win cos I was 2-0 up on andorra and he left and I'm soo lucky with the draw because it was against england my my icelandic keeper was amazing and saved 16 shots!

• 3 weeks later...