Achievement Trading/Co-op Thread

Spartan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add me to the list! I'm down to boost whenever. Gamertag: FatalityBoyZahy

I accepted your friend request and saw your message. Whenever you have a group or I do, I'll let you know.

I joined a session on TA that still has room if you're interested.

http://www.trueachievements.com/GamingSession.aspx?gamingsessionid=89033

The guy copied and pasted the details from another person, so I hope it's true.

If you guys want to try and get a session going this week, feel free to sign up. The best time to get into an empty room is probably around 1 - 2 AM on a week day. Please have a mic and patience, it can get boring and tedious getting everyone their trophies and patches.

We need AT LEAST 10 players to boost this game. I'm going for strike, and it requires 5 people, it also helps other awards like saviors and avengers.

1. me

If you guys want to try and get a session going this week, feel free to sign up. The best time to get into an empty room is probably around 1 - 2 AM on a week day. Please have a mic and patience, it can get boring and tedious getting everyone their trophies and patches.

We need AT LEAST 10 players to boost this game. I'm going for strike, and it requires 5 people, it also helps other awards like saviors and avengers.

1. me

2. Richard R12

Any good pilots out there can help me with JUST getting 1 on 1 air? I've done this in conquest a few times but since it involved the Russian Chopper it is glitched. My Chopper skills are below average and can't hang in Gold Rush. If anyone is cool with me gunning down one chopper in Gold Rush Oasis I'd gladly return the favor or help with any awards you may need.

Thanks!

Looking to boost most awards but it wouldn't be the end of the world. I would especially like to get the "No I in squad" achievement. If there's any sessions going on soon please send me a message and I would help out with anything.

GT: Cashin