Last tape help please.

SiR x VeiRoN x

Cheers,

i think my game is glitched or something like that because i can't get my last tape i'm at 239/240 now,i went where the map shows it but i can't find it,i know where is it as i saw the guide on youtube but mine is just not there! lol

I't should be in the Intensive Treatment and i'ts an Harley Quinn' tape and it's the #11 April 1st

This is becoming wierd now...If i go to the menù on the Harley Quinn'page it shows the tape simbol next to her(it appears only when you get all the tapes for that character) so what's now i'm more confused than before now lol

Please if you already have got it or you know how to fix this glitch let me know,that would be much appreciated.

Edited by SiR x VeiRoN x

Hey Veiron,

I have a lot of friends that has played this game, and I never heard of anyone having any of the collectibles glitched. I personally just finished this game without a hitch, the guides are great to use in junction with The Riddler's Map found in game.

Whenever I was searching for the tapes I always had detective mode on, and always double checked the Riddler's Challenges tab to make sure I'm not hunting a ghost item. As I said everything was where it should be for me.

I don't know what else I can say to help you, but I do hope you find the one you're missing as starting a new game to find them would be a pain. Good Luck!

Cheers

Hey Veiron,

I have a lot of friends that has played this game, and I never heard of anyone having any of the collectibles glitched. I personally just finished this game without a hitch, the guides are great to use in junction with The Riddler's Map found in game.

Whenever I was searching for the tapes I always had detective mode on, and always double checked the Riddler's Challenges tab to make sure I'm not hunting a ghost item. As I said everything was where it should be for me.

I don't know what else I can say to help you, but I do hope you find the one you're missing as starting a new game to find them would be a pain. Good Luck!

Cheers

Never mind it appeared after i turned off the xbox lol,thanks for the reply Master_D.