Leave Bad feedback for...

Shaaady Souljah

AzzKicker181071

TNA996

de kevve

Nine Mili

Their whole team was "ice skating" on raven down. there characters were in the duck down against the wall pose, but they were movin around. so you could not kill them but they could kill you. it was like they had the protection of a wall but could still shoot.

Leave them all bad feedback and file complaints. they need to get banned from live. I could not find the thread where you point out bad people, so if you find it, please move this to that... thanks.

By you doing that, that makes them win more. If you have to go around to forums, post there names to try to get them banned, then thats like a win to get you pissed.

ok, they may win if i get mad. BUT we win if they get banned. ;)

i did write it when i was pissed, but i would still post it now.... i'm just sorry i could not find the proper thread to namedrop. but if someone finds it and points me to it, i will move my anger there. :uzi:

i got one more to add, guess who i played agenst last night? it was stripclubdj! and guess what, he Was playing this game, not useing gamesaves. Anyways, during the game (on gridlock) he used every glitch i knew of. Kind of annoying, but he still lost. After i made fun of him and stuff and he got into a hissyfit and left. So i gave him bad feedback.