I did it!!!

Alright, well with a lot of help from these forums, and a little bit of luck, i finally managed the last two levels on veteran. Whoever said that persistence is key to beating these was absolutely right. Took an hour or two off, then just kept trying. Managed to beat it after only like 2 hours. I am so relieved that i am done with this game, now onto COD 2 before MW3. Wish me luck. Thank you to everyone that helped me out.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Alright, well with a lot of help from these forums, and a little bit of luck, i finally managed the last two levels on veteran. Whoever said that persistence is key to beating these was absolutely right. Took an hour or two off, then just kept trying. Managed to beat it after only like 2 hours. I am so relieved that i am done with this game, now onto COD 2 before MW3. Wish me luck. Thank you to everyone that helped me out.

Congrats buddy! I just finished the campaign on veteran tonight and a ton of folks here gave advice. Now its time to max out the game. Already at 1440/1500!

i still think cod 2 was the hardest on veteran....especially that :rant: omaha beach level

Yea man that was a really really tough part in COD2...at least you had smoke grenades!!

I am almost halfway done with this and I would put it to be about as tough as COD2 (which was really hard on Veteran for me)...but with the grenade spamming it has surpassed COD2 difficulty for me...

Call of Duty 2 will take almost as much persistence and just as much luck. MW3 will feel like a vacation by comparison. Good luck and congrats for beating WAW!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...