easy way to purchase epic items (like health steal)

i fist brown i

The way i did it... i went into the Makers Forge (where that giant lady is) and it autosaved...

i checked what she had for sell, and SHE HAD ONE! but i made the mistake (out of excitement) and put it on the wrong possessed item that was already full of enchantments, I WAS PISSED!!!

so i quit out, and just reloaded the save hoping she'd still have it in her inventory... and i noticed her inventory has changed! so after quitting out to the main menu and reloading save about 7 times, She had another one for sell...

so a tip:

Go to the seller when he has NEW inventory, check what he has for sell, if he doesnt have "health steal" or "wrath steal" or whatever you're looking for... just back out of the sells menu and quit out, reload, and the merchants inventory will change, every time!

i've gotten 2 health steal items so far by doing this, and its only been about a half hour...

if my "step by step" is unclear, let me know and ill try to revise it.

This is what I did for my very first Health Steal then I just duplicated it a couple of times with a friend. One thing I did notice though is Health and Wrath (For me) did not start showing up till I was atleast Lvl 20. Since then I have found only one other Health Steal that is a +19. I think weapons with Health & Wrath Steal are more rare drops than Possessed weapons.

The way i did it... i went into the Makers Forge (where that giant lady is) and it autosaved...

i checked what she had for sell, and SHE HAD ONE! but i made the mistake (out of excitement) and put it on the wrong possessed item that was already full of enchantments, I WAS PISSED!!!

so i quit out, and just reloaded the save hoping she'd still have it in her inventory... and i noticed her inventory has changed! so after quitting out to the main menu and reloading save about 7 times, She had another one for sell...

so a tip:

Go to the seller when he has NEW inventory, check what he has for sell, if he doesnt have "health steal" or "wrath steal" or whatever you're looking for... just back out of the sells menu and quit out, reload, and the merchants inventory will change, every time!

i've gotten 2 health steal items so far by doing this, and its only been about a half hour...

This was mentioned already in one of the possessed weapon threads along with a pic of the item found.

so a tip:

Cool tip, but you will not find me wasting 30mins of my life just realoding the save hoping for the best, especially with my luck in life (extending to video games...).

• 3 years later...