groezrock festival/belgium weather/confused by tickets

AngelHeva

heylo :D

before i start i just want to say i have put this in this part asaposed to the entertainment part because it isn't exactly about the bands at the festival but about the area/tickets etc etc. hope this is ok, if not please feel free to move <3 thank you

my 'boyfriend' is like not loving me as of 3days ago and i want him to see that i am a nice person :D so i was thinking of getting him tickets to the above festival, he's been bumming about it for forever and is super excited about the line up but and i'm gonna sound so stupid here but you know i'm gonna ask anyway :D

i'm sure it's in Belgium and here's my typical ukish girl question... what's the weather like there?! seriously. i'm so confused as to what to do reguarding staying should i go for camping tickets (hence me asking the weather question because i hate freezing at festivals!!) or should i book a hotel (feel free to recomend any you may know of or point me in right direction as i'm clueless about anything that's outside of uk :o haven't got a clue where to start reguarding hotels etc etc)

also, has anybody been this festival?

god i'm so confused as to how to get there! air/water/rails/roads ugh. omg. i've never done anything a bit wild like left the country without it being arranged by older people :o ugh. *hopes and prays it's not like the things that happen in films like hostel* omg. people always get chased and killed on road trips to places that aren't just down the motorway :\

is beligium a country with the same kinda prices as uk? anything to be aware of?

oh god i hope it is in beligium and i don't sound like a total Fick with an 'F' not even a 'TH' person because it's nowhere near belgium!

daft question but i might aswell ask here while i'm posting than trying to search god knows where on google will i need a passport to get from uk to belgium?

any advice reguardiing travelling/weather etc etc would be so greatly appreciated!!

1 more super quick question... can somebody help me with tickets :\ it says camping tickets are not sold seperately but then says camping tickets on ticket buying section :\ ugh. if anybody can help that would be amazing and would save me an email to the ticket booking place and me feeling even more stupid :\

again, thank you so much in advance for any help!

just wanted to add to my already huge, massive post that nobody will read probally :( that i did check out the forum on the site and it seems empty? :\

xXx

Edited by AngelHeva