Over 1.2 million gamers online at once

Dr Buttcrack

Rumour is they have sold 300 Million halo 3s so far according to my RELIABLE friend.

'

It's 300 millions dollars worth. Also if you were actually educated you would know that there's 300 million Americans, so it wouldn't be possible...

Did anyone else have trouble leveling up because of all these people? I played about 30 team slayer games and only lost 3. Each game we lost we would lose a level but it would take atleast 7-10 games to get a level. It was crap, and I think when there are that many people on at the same time bungie's servers take a huge hit because they didn't update at all last night. Well atleast for me

Did anyone else have trouble leveling up because of all these people? I played about 30 team slayer games and only lost 3. Each game we lost we would lose a level but it would take atleast 7-10 games to get a level. It was crap, and I think when there are that many people on at the same time bungie's servers take a huge hit because they didn't update at all last night. Well atleast for me

Yeah, it was very weird, I must have play 20 games and won around 15 or so and not gain anything.

'

It's 300 millions dollars worth. Also if you were actually educated you would know that there's 300 million Americans, so it wouldn't be possible...

Ha ha and if you were educated you would know they sold this game in other countries, not just america.

• 1 month later...