Latest DLC completion time 2012

Im a complete n00b, never played PSU online before.

Started yesterday (18/4/12), and just completed all the DLC within around 3-4 hours, with a PL (PowerLeveler)

So BIG thankyou to xCeris, who actually contacted me after posting in the Trading thread, and helped me for nothing! Didnt even want my loot!

Sped through it quicker than i could ever hope for.

Using the latest guide to find the relevant missions. xCeris seamed to instictively know where to go :p

So the Ambition of the Illuminous DLC is now FREE.

The only things you need to purchace are:

-Obviously the PSU game itself

-PSU GARDIANS Pass subscription £6.99 per month

-I just need to Cancel. Even though shown HERE you cant remove unless ring 0800 587 1102 (i will update with progress)

I was expecting to play this for a few weeks, as i knew some of the Bosses that get the achievements were level 15 entry+, but needed better levels or more ppl to kill them.

I was WRONG! ALL BOSSES are level 1 entry!

Speed tips

• Post in the trading thread. See if anyone is willing to help and a PL, and can help you smash through all the bosses in no time.
  • Choose a CAST/robot, it has ranged weopons (you can stay out of harms way
  • You dont need to do the tutorial, waist of time
  • You dont need to buy any equipment
  • LT > A will bring up a menu to do with 'recent' activity. If you recieve a party request this is how you can bring up and accept
  • Start button is an ingame menu. Go right to Inventory and assign Monomate (health) and weopons to your equipment, so you can quickly use them
  • Hold B to show the equip menu, to select weopons to use, or Monomate (heath restore)(left)
  • DO shoot/hit enemies. You will net XP from afar, as your PL kills
  • DO pickup items. I never bought anything!
  • Monomate was used occationaly on rare occations i got hit.
  • ScapeDolls will Insta SelfResurect you when you die. You MAY want to purchace a few, i didnt. Only picked up by accident.
  • Missions you will go to by going to desks or the giant airport looking flight enterances.
  • 2/3 of Bosses fly, PL must use a gun for speed
  • My PL used a really high lvl shotgun, we ripped even the bosses in 4shots!
  • Only stratagy i shooting each enemy once to gain XP, hang back to not get hit and PL do all work, and avoid all the obviously slow attacks and trap (normaly purple giant orbs)

I went through all the bosses at level 5-9, with my PL partner at lvl 108, other than the De Rol Le Slayer boss, where they switched to a lvl 78 hume.

This was the ONLY issue we faced, as a Hume is a mainly melee based class that didnt have guns. This boss really needs to have ranged attacks, so bring guns!!

All we had was a level 1 gun :p so it took like 15mins to kill. and i did use up all my Scape Dolls, so my PL was running around resurecting me.

We did them posibly in reverse order

• Dark Falz Slayer
    Did HIVE missions to the end till come to "The Dark God" - 10-20mins
  • Dark Falz 2 Slayer
    Unsure of mission, but literaly took like 5mins or less with the PLs shotgun
  • Mother Brain Slayer
    MF HQ Recovery -> Millitary Subway -> Electronic Brain.
    Longest of them as you have to do several missions/areas. 1hr-2
  • Alterazgohg Slayer
    Neudaiz > NPC special flight >Top floor. Took little while to get to the boss. 30mins?
  • De Rol Le Slayer
    Go to Moatoob and take the special flight to N. Cont. Granings ~ Voloyal Area. 30mins?

Sorry i cant give more details on the mission locations and how long it took, but i had no idea what i was doing, and went so uber fast, i was never expecting to be done in less than a day!!

If xCeris can remember what we did or anyone wants to contribute to add specific info to help new members, im willing to update, as threads seem to be irrelevant now.

Another shout out to xCeris for insane generosity!!!!!

Thanks for the shout out^^

Honestly, I was ill prepared to help you out at that time, neither of my higher level characters having been to the lobby before the bosses. Now that I have been to 4 of the lobbies, I can get the whole thing done pretty fast.

As for one of the times, Alterazgoug Slayer only took ~7 min since I had that lobby unlocked already.

I am here to help anyone who needs these achievements fast. If you have some free time, this can be done in a single day. Just message my GT: xCeris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...