Where to buy plots of land?

Aqua18

Well, thanks to some help from people on here, I was able to get the Dawnstar plot of land. I was about to give up hope. Just hope the Morthal one doesn't give me any grief.

Edit: So I have bought my 3 plots of land, got that 10g done. Built 3 houses and no achievement for that. My first house in Falkreath is a huge home. The other 2 I just knocked up as quick as possible. What has to count for a home to unlock the achievement?

Need 3 wings on each house. Takes a couple minutes after building the last wing to unlock.

It's much easier to get lumber from a steward if you have money.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was having issues getting the Dawnstar plot, but after completing the quest for killing a giant at Blizzard Rest I was made thane and given the ability to buy it. I don't know if doing this was obvious, but I figured I would share in hopes it could save someone else from some frustration.

The houses show up as locations on the map, the Dawnstar house is called Heljarchen Hall and is located to the south of the city.

The Falkreath House is called Lakeview Manor and is located North East of Falkreath.

The Morthal House is called Windstad Manor is North East of the city.

They all show up as the same icon as towns like Riverwood.

Hope this helps

The only option I could find was completely resetting your house.

Nice one! I had forgotten which plots I got from where so knowing the names helped me out loads!

• 1 month later...

there is also quarried stone at the Lakeview Manor (Falkreath just North of Pinewatch) house with a pick ax it also seems that the mine is unlimited also their is a clay mine in front of the house.So im guessing just about everything you need for the houses are close by them or in the towns close to them also i got the quest with out being a Jarl for Falkreath as for the lumber just look for a mill close to you

Edited by xCHICKEN DIXx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...