Krazie

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

want to get these achievement the day it comes out! people in MP wont see our posse coming the "achievement hunters". (add me, we need 5 people.)

The Quick and everyone else…( only if posse are allowed)

Be the top scoring player in any three consecutive FFA games in public matches

Go Team

Be on the winning team for four consecutive victories in any team based game in public matches

Posse Up!

Create a posse and get the maximum number of members. its 7 people max right?

Edited by guillermo316

• 2 weeks later...
The only ones that look like they need to be boosted are have a full posse, win 3 ffa, and win 4 team. Since we don't know many you need to boost matches yet I'm going to start a posse and work for that achievement. Once I get all 8 I will disband it and the next person can make one and we all join then repeat for all 8. Shouldn't take long.

If anyone interested reply here or on xbl and ill add to the list. Also I'm getting this day 1 so please don't ask if you not getting it for a week or so later. Want to get these soon as possible so I can enjoy the hell out of this game.

1. II Spider II

2. Snaxx5

3. layth13

Happy to help!

Originally Posted by IISpiderII http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

The only ones that look like they need to be boosted are have a full posse, win 3 ffa, and win 4 team. Since we don't know many you need to boost matches yet I'm going to start a posse and work for that achievement. Once I get all 8 I will disband it and the next person can make one and we all join then repeat for all 8. Shouldn't take long.

If anyone interested reply here or on xbl and ill add to the list. Also I'm getting this day 1 so please don't ask if you not getting it for a week or so later. Want to get these soon as possible so I can enjoy the hell out of this game.

1. II Spider II

2. Snaxx5

3. layth13

4. Fantasychampion

cant wiat till next tueday cheers.

Originally Posted by IISpiderII http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

1. II Spider II

2. Snaxx5

3. layth13

4. Fantasychampion

5. amishroadkill79

me either, it cant come soon enough

1. II Spider II

2. Snaxx5

3. layth13

4. Fantasychampion

5. amishroadkill79

6. Castlevania1995

Please note that I will not participate in the FFA achievement boosting. The others require a team that co-ordinates for a bigger chance of winning, the FFA one would be just letting someone win 3 times and then shift. That is not an achievement.

Edit: Europe by the way, so I will get the game the 21st.

1. II Spider II

2. Snaxx5

3. layth13

4. Fantasychampion

5. amishroadkill79

6. Castlevania1995

7. Weepymathishard

Please note that I will not participate in the FFA achievement boosting. The others require a team that co-ordinates for a bigger chance of winning, the FFA one would be just letting someone win 3 times and then shift. That is not an achievement.

Edit: Europe by the way, so I will get the game the 21st.

I added a friend that would like to do the same. So no boosting but just joining a powerfull coordinated team. 21 may for us both. Can you post your locations for the time?