my friend is stuck at 990

He definitely played pre-patch, but he unlocked Gozer's Most Wanted the other day and the only one he is missing is Payday! We beat all 4 campaign levels yesterday with him finishing in 1st place but he didn't get it.

Has anyone else been stuck at 990? I've read about people being stuck at 980 with 48 achievements, but he has managed to get 49 achievements with a gamerscore of 990.

I am stuck at 990 also. However No Job Too Big is the achievement that glitched for me. I captured all the most wanted ghosts and did not get it. I had no issues with Payday. I played pre patch and got one achievement which was Loans Paid Off.

Stuck on 990 as well with payday being my glitched achievement :'( seems as know most ppl have 1 or 2 achievements glitch on them pre/post apart from ppl that start the game post do all the multiplayer first then single player afterwards seem to get the full 1k But then again all my multiplayer achievements popped at really random times so maybe i'll keep playing the campaigns and one day i'll get lucky or another patch will come out :p