Achievement Trading Thread

Public Enemy

Ok, so I'm ranked trueskill 25 but because of this gay ass lag i always go down a bit cuz cant play like this and go up when play is normal. But think there r cheaters 2 who use standbye cuz he's the only oine who can move, kill. So i'm sick of it.

Anyway, whats needed? 11 people who wanna do this at the same time

We would all do ranked match, one of us kills all the other, the others dont do a thing, we meet at 1 point so killing goes fast. Think a game ends under 2 minutes like this.

What u get? Online achievements offcourse and money!!

30$ for winning, $ for not dying, $ for killing spree, $ for making 10 kills without dying, dunno about 20 without dying.

I alsothink u rank up real fast like this. I suggest I go first since I organise it and am allready rank 25, need to get to 31. After that, the next in line is up who can boost off of me, then the next, and so on. Thik it will go real fast.

If ur up to it, send a message here, only if u are committed, till everyone is kingpin!

So if ur interested, leave ur gamertag here!

I'm european time GMT 01 Brussel. It needs 2 be organised since it has 2 be 12 players at once!

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I'd love to get the multiplayer rank achievements, please add me if you need anyone else.

UK GMT

I'm also after the two co-op achievements. Would be happy to help someone boost in another game I have in return for their help. I just don't seem to have any luck with either. Have got SO close in the airport one once. :(

I havent done co-op yet either and Im in the uk so if you fancy it let me know