Peng Glitch

SYOTOS

I cant get the bloody peng lol

Chapter 14, optional mission. Reaper barracks.

The pump that is working, stasis it. Look behind. Bingo. Well nope.

There is no peng.

Looked at the youtube walk throughs, where i am, is where it should be.

Anyone else had this missing peng glitch?

Im playing it solo btw

Were you looking for it via chapter select? If so, did you previously play through that chapter in co-op while you were hosting? I think if someone else grabs it, it would disappear from that save and the only way to get it again would be to play another mode or a clean save on normal mode. If nobody joined you, I have no idea what happened. I would still try looking for it on a new save either way.

Were you looking for it via chapter select? If so, did you previously play through that chapter in co-op while you were hosting? I think if someone else grabs it, it would disappear from that save and the only way to get it again would be to play another mode or a clean save on normal mode. If nobody joined you, I have no idea what happened. I would still try looking for it on a new save either way.

First time playing through it.

Wasnt looking for it via chapter select. Havent even played co op yet.

Im baffled tbh.

So i finished the game.

Went offline, chapter select

Got the peng. Happy days lol

Very Strange but I also got this on the first try with little effort, however I do notice sometimes the Kiniesis doesn't grab objects too great. This game is just riddle with glitches galore I'm very disappointed in this title.

I hate to high-jack the thread, but now that I have "Peng" what now? It's in my inventory taking up a spot. Can I put it in my safe or do I use it later? Sorry again for the question. I just have to know.

I don't think there is anything to do with it. I just put it in my safe.