Forza Motorsport 5 Tune and Design Boosting Session

EDOARDO1

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDOARDO1, PLEASE add the car we are using to the OP so newer people to this thread know :)

Done!

Today we works for evil monkey!

Multiplayer boosting session starts today @ 13,00 italian time - 12,00 uk time.

If anyone wants we can try the boosting method described up.

Edited by EDOARDO1

I've just signed in today (so this is last nights midnight refresh) and got the first 2 Tune achievements so hopefully the boosting today should get me that last achievement. I will log in again tonight after midnight and check and report back but it's obviously working now.

Cheers guys!!! :woop:

Here's to helping the rest of the list :drunk

I've just signed in today (so this is last nights midnight refresh) and got the first 2 Tune achievements so hopefully the boosting today should get me that last achievement. I will log in again tonight after midnight and check and report back but it's obviously working now.

Cheers guys!!! :woop:

Here's to helping the rest of the list :drunk

Saw you get them on my live feed. Nice one! Been boosting you all day with KO771 and still doing so. Done about 50 races so far and still goin strong!!!!

There's now 48 people on this list surely there enough for us to maybe work on 2 or 3 people a day

In a way you could, but the idea is everyone just boost's the same person whose turn it is, so that person will get lots of "uses per day" and help them get all the Design & Tune in one go or maybe over a couple of days...

So if you can do more than 30 races, just stay with the same person, that way we all know where we are & it helps keep track.

Plus thats how EDOARDO1 has got the list set up...

But if you're like me and play all day & night, i guess you could do 2 or 3 others as well? I just prefer to keep to the person whose turn it is and do loads of races..

Also i will do some more for Monkey tonight...

Edited by DjBatfink

Just to inform you (edoardo1 especially):

I can't play for 2-3 days (family stuff - luckily not the sad stuff).

I informed my friend huhn0r. He will "play" for me the days that I'm off.

edoardo1 and necr0 lee are added as friends and I showed him the party function and also how to join the MP of Forza. (Thanks @necr0 lee again for helping here ^^).

He got the designes and tunes downloaded (for the next 3 days - just in case) and the list of posting 1.

So he will just join your game and won't drive.

Hope that's okay for you. I am following the thread via mobile the next few days, so sorry for typos (that will surely come ^^).

edoardo1 and necr0 lee are added as friends and I showed him the party function and also how to join the MP of Forza. (Thanks @necr0 lee again for helping here ^^).

He got the designes and tunes downloaded (for the next 3 days - just in case) and the list of posting 1.

Hope that's okay for you. I am following the thread via mobile the next few days, so sorry for typos (that will surely come ^^).

No probs KO771, its been a good session today. Looking forward to doing it all again tomorrow with huhnor and whoever else wants to join. Must have done about 75 races today and still going but gonna have to stop soon cause got a friend round shortly. Hopefully IEvil IMonkey will give us all an update on whether he's got the cheevo or not.

I know you are a good player. It's not a problem. Take it easy...