Achievement Trading Thread

Minty

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The buddy came over, and 90% chance we're starting one...

And I can never seem to connect to you...

And I'm a bad Merc :(

Ok thats cool, not a problem at all. Like i said before we can have some friendly Squad battles. i know i've had alot of problems connection to people since the xbox update that fucked everyones stuff up.

**Can anyone help me?**

Ladies and Gentleman SBD SWAT is here and in full force. Last night SBD SWAT Members : X L3giOn X , and Importdreams95 tore it up, anything and everything that came in our path was history. For the first meeting of SBD SWAT my expectations are where they should be. X L3giON X makes a good member of the squad and im glad to have him. We were up until 4:30 am est time :eek: We just couldn't stop owning. Then obviously the human in us took over and had to get some sleep. Tonight nothing will be any different. I would love to see other members of the squade playing together like we did. For anyone else in the squad. Come Get some.

"The end is near and nothing can hold us back, Are you ready?"

TEAM SBD SWAT

Another successful night. Legion and I were unstoppable again. We played all day like usual and will do the same tomorrow. As we were playing Legion took the big step to being an Office, which i would expect no less coming from a man of his talent. He kicked some ass. As for me i took the big leap to Commander it took a long ass time for both of us but we played all day. We didn't care who we played we just wanted to play.

We played our first Squad Ranked match today and won:woop: . Man it was fun. and Very stressful. I took a couple pics of Legions and My overall abilities figured i would share. We are still looking for people to step up and join the squad and people that want to play squad matches, ranked matches or just free matches.

"The end is near and nothing can hold us back, Are you ready?"

TEAM SBD SWAT

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j28/midwestrecords/Importdream95/DSC01016-1.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j28/midwestrecords/Importdream95/DSC01022.jpg

didn't see this before i made my thread yesterday. anyways. i'm down to play just hit me up. i've been playing quiet a bit. i'm trying to unlock all the challenges in gold medals if you're wanting to do that also hit me up.

• 2 months later...