Forza Motorsport 5 Tune and Design Boosting Session

EDOARDO1

OFFICIAL FORZA MOTORSPORT 5 TUNE AND DESIGN BOOSTING SESSION

MULTIPLAYER BOOSTING SESSION TODAY

We download design and setup from the first player of the list and complete around 30 races in Top Gear West Track in a multiplayer lobby with a ford fiesta.

Warning: if you're on the list to get the benefits, you HAVE to help the other players. If you are here only to unlock without helping, please, gof..kyourself, like Trevor says...

7. Cloud XTUK

8. Oliversudden01

9. Seamus LFC 1892

10. IX JDM ONE XI

11. Decap590

12. Merciless James

13. Darth VeX

14. CHAOS SpiN DasH ]

15. SR1 UK

16. silverblock

17. Maguzzolo

18. Snowtoe

19. IIIT3III

20. zeroblade83

23. C0LOURMEGREY

24. Necr0 lee

25. Kronic Herba

26. BAR4D

28. NMANOZ

29. B0BA Fetters

30. MasterChief1226

31. Scuderia NL

32. TruebornAdster

33. Lambshot23

34. Dr Deadbolt

35. lx Will 1981 xl

36. ATCS

37. arvelek

39. xhunter x360a

40. SaiSpag

41. H2O I

42. AAC Brutale

43. the jeffmeister

44. adz5000

45. Xx gambit69 xx

46. Grmrpr69

47. Jester726

48. l ChrisC l

49. koopi

50. Twiggy XII

52. III WD40 III

53. MrStabby1981

54. KingStarry

56. Corrosive5cott

57.Edd Strid

57.A Monkey Priest

58. x INtOx1cAt3D x

59. GR4H4M 4

60. Bandzior 44

Edited by EDOARDO1

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm up for this, i'm presuming that everyone on the list has a design & setup available to download already? do you just grab the next person on the list & download their gubbins? i will be doing more than 30 races over the weekend in order to get some extra funds for cheap cars. Will add a design & tune setup later

i'm up for this, i'm presuming that everyone on the list has a design & setup available to download already? do you just grab the next person on the list & download their gubbins? i will be doing more than 30 races over the weekend in order to get some extra funds for cheap cars. Will add a design & tune setup later

Yes, everyone should have at least one design and setup ready. We still don't know how things work exactly so this is a work in progress and a chance for everyone to get the achievements as soon as we figure out what to do, how many downloads is enough and all that.

Everyone should focus on the first person on the list atm, until he receives some sort of feedback from the game servers.

Whenever he gets a message with credits, we can finally organize things a bit more and see how many people and how many races is enough to start receiving credits from the game.

Edited by Siegfried

Seems like a neat & better way for all......nice..

I'm still doing the list and will keep at it...:)

Not sure what you mean about exactly date by owner, but looking at the list i guess i'm 5/12?

I will race every day...

I take a date, i put it in the list near the gamertag and everybody races. No problem. Starting with mosher666 on 30.11

Added on first post list.

Edited by EDOARDO1

Nicely laid mate.

I have a question tho.

After you done a race was wondering if you need to continue to menus or can you just restart for it to added to the number of uses?

Another thing I don't think anybody knows. I would say just go back to the menus to be sure, but restart might work as well.

EDIT: Just noticed that we're doing it for you tomorrow. Try to record the number of uses for both tune setup/paint when you receive the message at the end of today so we can see how many uses you actually receive and then number of credits earned.

Edited by Decap590

Since Restart works for the initial design/tuning 'like' prompt, I would assume it is counting them individually.

However, the guys over at trueachievements.com have been doing similar sessions (less people, but for like 3 hrs at a time) and they haven't been generating any income. This leads me to believe that there is a daily cap per person, possibly per design, as far as the income is concerned. They probably still count towards the downloads/uses stats, but not for the payout. Which may be why it is so confusing. Many examples posted of designs with similar uses and one pays and the other not. Why? I suspect because one is 600 uses from 10 dedicated boosters, and the other is 600 uses from several hundred different people. The dedicated boosters push the uses stat up, but since only the first (or initial 3?) races count towards the payment, they don't end up causing any payment to be generated.

I suspect that it is 3 races per day that count. But, there is no definitive data to back it up. I have been watching the threads in various forums and noted that the uses number is often 3x or less when compared to the downloads number for the people getting paid. The people not getting paid often have relatively low download numbers, with much higher ratios (i.e. boosters?).

Obviously, since no actual formula has been posted, there is no way to know for sure. So, I will do my duty and grind out the 30 races with Mosher666's design tomorrow.

However, I am leaning towards the use of more than one design/tuning for boosting sessions. Running 3 races each with 5 or 6 different designs/tuning may allow us to get around the daily limit? Assuming it caps the income earned at 3 races per design per person per day??? So, if this session doesn't work, we may want to give that a try?

EDIT: it has been confirmed that there is NO daily limit as to how many uses are credited per person. A single [very dedicated] person (or alternate gamertag) can boost these achievements.

Edited by A. Gamer

Nicely laid mate.

I have a question tho.

After you done a race was wondering if you need to continue to menus or can you just restart for it to added to the number of uses?

Well, here my explaination about this.

Have you seen the time challange for the game where the game need to complete 50 quick races? Ok, i have complete a quick race like the one in description and click restart. So it count for the challange.

So, i think it works...

Another thing I don't think anybody knows. I would say just go back to the menus to be sure, but restart might work as well.

EDIT: Just noticed that we're doing it for you tomorrow. Try to record the number of uses for both tune setup/paint when you receive the message at the end of today so we can see how many uses you actually receive and then number of credits earned.

This is a very good thing. Thank you to remember it...

Since Restart works for the initial design/tuning 'like' prompt, I would assume it is counting them individually.

However, the guys over at trueachievements.com have been doing similar sessions (less people, but for like 3 hrs at a time) and they haven't been generating any income. This leads me to believe that there is a daily cap per person, possibly per design, as far as the income is concerned. They probably still count towards the downloads/uses stats, but not for the payout. Which may be why it is so confusing. Many examples posted of designs with similar uses and one pays and the other not. Why? I suspect because one is 600 uses from 10 dedicated boosters, and the other is 600 uses from several hundred different people. The dedicated boosters push the uses stat up, but since only the first (or initial 3?) races count towards the payment, they don't end up causing any payment to be generated.

I suspect that it is 3 races per day that count. But, there is no definitive data to back it up. I have been watching the threads in various forums and noted that the uses number is often 3x or less when compared to the downloads number for the people getting paid. The people not getting paid often have relatively low download numbers, with much higher ratios (i.e. boosters?).

Obviously, since no actual formula has been posted, there is no way to know for sure. So, I will do my duty and grind out the 30 races with Mosher666's design tomorrow.

However, I am leaning towards the use of more than one design/tuning for boosting sessions. Running 3 races each with 5 or 6 different designs/tuning may allow us to get around the daily limit? Assuming it caps the income earned at 3 races per design per person per day??? So, if this session doesn't work, we may want to give that a try?

I don't know, but i think your theory are the best. So..

Can we start with 10 designs and 10 setups x 3 races each? Tomorrow with mosher666?

Edited by EDOARDO1

Can you change my name/tag on the list first o is actually an 0 (number zero) as i couldn't remember my old password from the original xbox and wouldn't let me recover it so had to change it when the 360 came out. thanks. Will download designs from most above me on the list & do some proper races for each rather than quick lap 1 races to see if that helps over the weekend.

There are a couple of ford cars i actually want anyway so will knock some off the grind to level 25 affinity with 8 manufacturers achievement anyway if nothing else although racing round in a shitty fiesta for a few hours is going to be rather dull after the renault f1 car yesterday.

As a side note has anyone else noticed just how easy the f1 car is to drive compared to everything else?

crappy mazda at 90mph i am having to go round some of the tracks like i'm driving miss daisy or end up sideways/off the track at every other corner but stick me in an f1 car which is supposed to be the most difficult car in the world to drive and you barely need to touch the brakes

Edited by C0lourmegrey

Can you change my name/tag on the list first o is actually an 0 (number zero) as i couldn't remember my old password from the original xbox and wouldn't let me recover it so had to change it when the 360 came out. thanks. Will download designs from most above me on the list & do some proper races for each rather than quick lap 1 races to see if that helps over the weekend.

There are a couple of ford cars i actually want anyway so will knock some off the grind to level 25 affinity with 8 manufacturers achievement anyway if nothing else although racing round in a shitty fiesta for a few hours is going to be rather dull after the renault f1 car yesterday.

As a side note has anyone else noticed just how easy the f1 car is to drive compared to everything else?

crappy mazda at 90mph i am having to go round some of the tracks like i'm driving miss daisy or end up sideways/off the track at every other corner but stick me in an f1 car which is supposed to be the most difficult car in the world to drive and you barely need to touch the brakes

Done, i have seen the difference in these categories but here please stay in topic...

I'd like to get involved boosting this. I have just created a tune setup for the tyres for the Toyota.

My GT is Necr0 lee

I'm also willing to help others too :)

Only Ford fiesta here, so please create a fiesta tuning and a fiesta design.

About this boosting session please help mosher666 starting tomorrow like indicated in first post.

I add your gamertag.

Edited by EDOARDO1

OK, I've uploaded my tune and design but I'm still trying to get my head around the achievement. It says "Earn 30,000 credits from the community using your tune setups", so doesn't that mean I just put a tuneup online and charge 30,000 for it? Therefore I'll get the cheevo as soon as one person downloads it.

I'm not understanding why we have to race 30 times???

I've just bought mosher666's tune up and it cost me 32,000. I'm guessing he should get the cheevo for that now, or am I reading it wrong. Do I have to earn 30,000 in races using his tune up??? If so I did a race on topgear track, won, and got 12,000 for it. If I have to earn 30,000 then another 2 races should do it.

BTW, how do you set a price for a tuneup cause the one I uploaded says it costs 0 to download and install.

Hi guys i would like to be added and happy to help all of you guys out along the way

go a nice tune for Ferrari 250 GTO - surprised a lot of people in the R class

stats are

You can find it under x360a surprise

my gamer tag is EL DOR1TO

Thanks

p.s let me know once you have done this and ill return favour if your new to list

OK, I've uploaded my tune and design but I'm still trying to get my head around the achievement. It says "Earn 30,000 credits from the community using your tune setups", so doesn't that mean I just put a tuneup online and charge 30,000 for it? Therefore I'll get the cheevo as soon as one person downloads it.

I'm not understanding why we have to race 30 times???

I've just bought mosher666's tune up and it cost me 32,000. I'm guessing he should get the cheevo for that now, or am I reading it wrong. Do I have to earn 30,000 in races using his tune up??? If so I did a race on topgear track, won, and got 12,000 for it. If I have to earn 30,000 then another 2 races should do it.

BTW, how do you set a price for a tuneup cause the one I uploaded says it costs 0 to download and install.

Sorry, but you got thins wrong.

The money you spent was on upgrade parts to use his tune setup. You can't set a price for your setup or design, that's the whole problem now. The game awards you some money according to how much use your setup or design had that day. The problem is. No one knows exaclty how the game calculates that money, no one knows what a "use" is. Can we have one people doing like 1000 races and that will give the creator money? Or do we need 1000 people doing 1 race each?

Anyway, it's a really crap system. I can have a design with 3500 downloads in december 2014 and not get one cent from it, because 10 people downloaded it each day. While someone might create a design, get 2000 downloads during one day and make like 30.000 from it...

The system is not clear at all how it works, nobody knows for sure and above that it all seems poorly done.

A good system would be like the Drivatar system, you get rewarded credits no matter how many races your Drivetar had the previous day. So if I upload a design and get 1 use out of it, I don't care if I get something like 5 credits, but everyone agrees you should get something instead of message that pretty much says "keep at it! try harder next time and maybe you will get something..."

Some of my friends are helping me with another test I'm running, it's something that has been mentioned here a lot of times already. Maybe you have a cap on the number of uses someone can give to your design during a day, so my friends are getting my design and only doing 3 races a day with it, just to see if somewhere down the road it will pile up and I'll receive something. If anyone cares to try that too, feel free to download a design from me or message me requesting one for the car you're usually using and I'll upload something...

Edited by Siegfried