Problem with Disgusted Moodlet.

Perfection I

Well... First of all I am enjoying the game! but i have one problem! After rummaging through trash i picked up the Disgusted Moodlet. I cleaned everything even hired a maid. I also got rid of the trash etc that was in my inventory. But it is still there?! I have no idea how to get rid of it and was hoping that someone on this forum could help me out. Would be much appreciated... Thanks! x

This just happened to my gf yesterday... I don't know if using the "good times" karma power works to get rid of the disgusted moodlet from rummaging through someones trash, but I can tell you how to get rid of it normally. When you rummage through someones trash, any "interesting" items your sim finds get's stored in their inventory. Select your sim, go to inventory and scroll down until you see 'trash'. Get rid of it and the moodlet will go away.

Now if you're career is with the police dept and you're working on a case, you'll want to go to your computer and select "write up case" (or something like that) before you get rid of the trash since that's your source for the case/story.

Hope that helps =)

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...