Gamercard issues...

DerekThePhenom

...I have properly inserted the URL for a gamercard ive generated from sites and it appears in the preview, but when i view my posts on the forums they do not appear

any idea what the prob is?

***EDIT***

nevermind, it showed up after i posted a new post, but it didnt show up on the older ones before i created it

But how do you get your gametag over there...

< on the Left underneath your name?

Edited by DerekThePhenom

hmm well that sucks, i see yours is over there, maybe they will be fixed one day!

Yea, mine's there but it's not updated. Notice I've been on the site for ages though, like, before they were broken...

Have you entered your GamerTag, as per this guide (one of many many useful stickies that people should read...) http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=279989

Edit - Ignore that, you have lol

• 4 weeks later...
Shows up fine for me?

dude i clicked on your gamercard,it redirected me to their site,i generated my card,back to edit avatar,entered the BB code EXACTLY as described BUT after many attemps it just keeps ending with the message "invalid file" any ideas please? driving me nuts because these cards do work as you can see theyre bang up to date (gamerscore etc) thanks for any advice

Ah okey, thanks! Btw since I've got your attention I have just one more question, If I may. To add an gamertag in your signature. Do I put the code in the "Edit signature" or "Signature Picture"?

You can do either. With mine, the Halo sig part is done using the Sig Pic and the rest is BB Code or just typing in the Edit Sig. The Sig Pic part is if you want to upload it to the site really, rather than having it uploaded to somewhere like Flickr and linking to it.

Wow! So many haha!

This should work perfect.

Many thanks!

Btw someone should poke admins about removing the broken ones?

The "I can't get my gamertag to work" post would decline rapidly

I'm getting an "invalid file"

Tried all 3 codes

I guess I could just upload the img from my comp and update it regulary but gee :p

Dunno what I did but I think I got it to work.

This has turned out to be a very strange post from me.

Sorry

Edited by Gaspatcho

• 2 weeks later...
I've read the faqs and tried every manner of spelling, all lowercase, one uppercase at the beginning, etc... And my gamercard still won't update or show recent activity! :mad: It's been jacked up for probably the last two years. lol

Note that my signature in posts shows accurately, but not this actual website.

Yea, still broken. The gamercard in your sig is nothing to do with the gamercards on this site either.