Question about the Achievement Guide & Road Map

Anyone know what happened to the Achievement Guide and Roadmap that was a work in progress? Was following the one play-through guide in it and it now seems to be missing from the forums.

Good question. Everything seemed above-board so I'm not sure why it would have gotten removed.

In the mean time, there is the Missable Guide right at the top of the forum too, which I've been using. That should work for you just as well.

Good question. Everything seemed above-board so I'm not sure why it would have gotten removed.

In the mean time, there is the Missable Guide right at the top of the forum too, which I've been using. That should work for you just as well.

Exactly what I thought, seemed to be the correct formatting and was getting closer to done.

Was using a combination of Missable Guide & the One Play-through guide as it listed achievements that are missable like Day Walker and Heisenberg. Not a big deal as I can tell by the achievement list which are missable, but was using it as a failsafe so I didn't have to do a 3rd play-through :p