Achievement Trading Thread

Pashos

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beware theres some kind of stupid glitch atm in ranked games when people try to steal home i was up 1-0 in the 8th inning i had 18 ks and he had 2 hits the whole game so he leads off the top 8 with a triple he attempts to steal home my catcher is frozen bout 5 inches behind the place and cant move he scores. Then in the 9th 1-1 he somehow beats out 2 consecutive bunt singles then gets a tapper and beats it out he steals home with the bases loaded again catches frozen 5 inches behind the plate scores wins 2-1.

im looking to boost in an online league. i have another person as well to boost wit. send me a message

i need 1 more person to start an online league to start boostin for achievements.

1.daz0128

2.niznj

3. pokerpro619

Edited by daz0128

I dont usually boost for chevos

but mlb 2k10 new pitching i hate....i use the classic....new pitching basically comes down to who flicks a stick better or with more luck..classic pitching is more real..cuz u judge the velocity and break of the ball

some1 hit me up to get these online ones...i always try to get em myself but itll be impossible since i use classic pitching

any1 wants to do all online chevos add me

blunts4breakfas im on late at night..........hit me up tonight

Hey idiot, remember this:

boosting is really lame yo...

its more like a dechievement when u basically cheat 2 get it..

i love gettn chevos but the fun is the challenge...not bragging bout your score when most of it prolly from this boostin stuff these kids do....

im 46.000 points strong

proud to say ive never been desperate enough to cheat for achievements

what are u achieving there...???ahahha

i can see helping eachother out to get some chevos like in L4D 2...BUT JUSS STRAIGHT UP GOING INTO A MATCH AND LETTING SUM1 BEAT U OR SHOOT U 100 TIMES IN THE HEAD..WHATEVER THE CASE.......THE PPL WHO EARN EM ARE THE CHEVO HUNTERS....

What happened?