Spartan Officer Achievement Problem

Zendon

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since this is the first one I saw but the UNSC Spartan is also effected by the new ranking system? I have it however a friend of mine is at 20 xp right now and it didnt pop up. So reading this thread I can only assume that it also is effected by the new ranking system right?

You need to earn 12 EXP in one playlist for the UNSC Spartan achievement.

This makes me feel stupid for working in Lone Wolves. But I'm at 31 now, so I can't really stop now.

Quick question completely off-topic: Two for one - This is going to be much harder to achieve the higher I go up in Rank right? Well I'm at 21 right now, so I'm guessing I'm pretty much screwed, unless there's a way to rank myself right back down again so I play with idiots?

I've gotten back into Halo, so I figured I'd play lots of ranked matchmaking to try to get the achievements for it. I have the Spartan Officer symbol thing on my Halo 3 "report" thing that shows your Exp. and ranking, but no achievement? What gives?

Has this happened to anyone else? Can I fix it?

I've gotten back into Halo, so I figured I'd play lots of ranked matchmaking to try to get the achievements for it. I have the Spartan Officer symbol thing on my Halo 3 "report" thing that shows your Exp. and ranking, but no achievement? What gives?

Has this happened to anyone else? Can I fix it?

if i remember corretly, someone else had same problem, but have you got 50xp in any playlist? (Lightswitch ach. or something like that)

EDIT: and here what Halo 3 Guide says:

Since the 25th of September 2008 the requirements for this achievement have changed.

To unlock this achievement you now need to reach 50 experience in any playlist, to earn the Lieutenant rank.

This will also unlock the “Vidmaster Challenge: Lightswitch” achievement.