!! Solid gold done !!

Daddy Turbov1

This may have been mentioned, but if I missed it:

I just picked this up yesterday, and am midway through my second Season. I noticed the event list - what happens after Season 6 is done? Can I just enter races on the list as I like? Can I do this before I've completed Season 6 (even if I can, is it recommended)?

TIA!

Do up to and complete season 6 for the Achievements, then just hit up the event list and finish all the ones that haven't been ticked off, This way you won't complete the same events twice.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the list what is the difference between the blue boxes and the green and there are some grey too.

I guess I need a tick in each.

Finished season 6 and realised that solid gold is not for me, I dont like that game THAT much.

Blue box: Garage cars eligible

Green box: Current car eligible

Grey box: No cars eligible

Certain races require certain cars.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Finally! Good riddance Forza 3! I ended up driving/hiring a driver for 150 hours.

For anyone interested in my stats for the game: Click here for Forza 3 Pics. Crappy resolution because I took the pics with my phone.

Edit: many times (especially for the endurance races) I would hire a driver, start the race, and then go do something else for an hour or two. Sometimes more than that. So that is why I invested 150 hours in this game instead of closer to 125 hours.

Edited by firehazardcs

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yep, once you've finished Season 6 there is no reason to do anymore season play unless you just like the format. Go to Event List and pick the ones you haven't gotten yet. The Achievement description is a little wonky.

I know someboby as replyed to this question with the answer being that you can of course just pick the next tick box instead of playing normal season play once you completed year 6, just want to make sure that you can indeed do this?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have returned for this achievement. This is one of my games, I go back to once every few months. As I can't stand to do it all in a week or two!

Apart from getting all boxes ticked etc, this is a very fun game and was worth the purchase two years ago. The graphics still stand up to this day and I just love the bidding process in the main menus.

Good luck to anyone in 2013 going for this!

:woop: