Help with Dealbreaker, Delta and Bambino

I really need some good explanations on how to get

Deal Breaker achievement

Curse Of The Bambino achievement

Delta Force Stay The Course achievement

I am struggled with Sawmill level on easy to try to get pass by 4th alarms nearby the mine for Dealbreaker. That really really ticked me off.

For Foley to save him, what I did was kill everybody and leave him behind then I went back to get Foley. He ran next to me and the mine blew up and killed him.

My friend, nismoskygtr5 and I did saved all 4 delta guys in the factory...but we werent sure how many delta guys we need to save in order to get the achievements because it was so dark and pitch black in most of the level. Thats whats the night vision google for.

I would be appericated if you guys explains to me on how to get those achievements. Those 3 achievements is all I need then I will work on extremely then Im good to go for it.

Do those by all yourself so you can utilize the save function. You can kill the guards at each alarm station and then save. Less hassle that way. Use the sniper ( Graves ) and watch the guys running for the alarm. Snipe them and let Lang kill the others. There were 4 guys down on the ground if I recall correctly. I sniped the guy on the wooden walkway first as he walked away. You can shoot all but one down below with the sniper if you get in close and choose the right order. Come form the right so you get the proper angle. Once inside its still no cakewalk. Keep saving.

Same with thing with Fohley. Just save as you go. He died for me as I was fighting the chopper at the end.

The # of delta guys should be 4. They die REALLY easy at the end of the level. Again do this one by yourself. Use the save function often. If you dont get it load back up one of your saves. Save many files. Each time i did it I had about 10 save files per level. Use Lang and have Graves posted up sniping at the back of the area.