Title Update problem

darkstorm222

i just got disconected from live so i signed back in got the update. now the problem is i go to the title sceen. press start it say in bottom corner untouchable 1 star bronze. so i go to stats and awards to check. it shows 10/10 for that medal but its still got a padlock and and the little orange cymbol next to it. when i quit out to the title screen or dashboard still the same. anyone else got this problem

It doe's this all the time if I earn a medal and look at it on stat's and award's the orange symbol goe's away but if I then turn off my xbox or play something else the next time I go on the symbol's back just play a match to make it go away.

Yeah, that happens all the time to me too. However, it this case, I had 176/300 Vengeful Medals and was currently Silver Medal. After the update, it flashed the 100/100 Vengeful with the red box, but on the stats page it only showed 50/50 and a Silver Medal. (and Seriously 3.0 Achievement counter did not add one to my Onyx medals...)

After performing a Vengeful, I got the Onyx Medal, the XP, and then went to stats and it showed the Onyx symbol and I'm 77/100 towards my next Onyx... (and Seriously 3.o shows one more Onyx)

Just a little scary for a second...

i just got disconected from live so i signed back in got the update. now the problem is i go to the title sceen. press start it say in bottom corner untouchable 1 star bronze. so i go to stats and awards to check. it shows 10/10 for that medal but its still got a padlock and and the little orange cymbol next to it. when i quit out to the title screen or dashboard still the same. anyone else got this problem

Same thing for me with the Untouchable medal, got stuck to 50/50 while I was over 200 before the update. I'm gonna try to get an other ribbon and see if it get fixed. You really don't expect an update to do this ... Glad I was not the only one.