Army of 2 vs Conflict: Denied Ops

rhyan5

Which one will you buy?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which one will you buy?

• Army of two
    • Conflict: Denied Ops
    • Both

Both these games are fairly similar with the co-op in mind attitude. Since they're both coming out fairly close to each other, I was wondering, from what you have seen from concept ideas and trailers, what game do you want more? Personally I'd like to have denied ops over army of 2. I trust the people who make the conflict games over EA. EA has always slacked off on all their games but, ive played 2 of the conflict games and they were executed brilliantly for co-op.

just to let u know, when i watching a game review program on TV they said that EA really made army of two revolutionary and that they never expected something like that from EA (they were playing the demo)

so when i heared that... i .. must... get... ARMY OF TWO :D :uzi:

edit: i voted both tho, i always buy co-op stuff, its what i bought a console for, co-op ftw.

• 3 weeks later...

I love co-op games. I put both but I'm really not too excited about army of two. EA does have a way of messing up a game. Anyone remember Goldeneye:rouge agent? Not the best use of the Bond name. Goldeneye had a lot of promise but just didn't deliver in the end. I think that might be the same for Army of 2. Only time will tell. My buddy is stoked as hell and wants me to get it.

I'm going to rent denied ops when it comes out. It sounds like it could be a good trip.

Army of two > Conflict: Denied Ops

Conflict: Denied Ops is a boring game...i'm on Hard (because you must finish the boring game on Hard so you can unlock Extreme boringnesseseseses)..I just got "One Careful Owner" ach. and i'm already http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/37.gif to death...

how can u have played it already? its not even out yet!

I have played the first 2 conflict games and enjoyed them greatly, however i never completed them in co-op due to me and my brother argueing all the time. I downloaded the demo which took me 3 hours (Dam you Karoo). I was greatly dissapointed by it, so i am going to buy Army of Two which looks seriously good fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...