very easy achievement game

dutchy

if you're an achievement hunter, you should play this game.

just rent it if you can or buy it, play it quickly and change it for the game you really want to buy.

it will only take a few hours to get the full 1000. :p

Not sure why this required a separate post given all of the others that reiterates this same comment...but I totally agree! Got my 1000/1000 today. Very fun and easy game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is available at the Redbox down the street, I'm gonna grab it once I finish Brutal Legend.

Update: Picked it up today, I can't believe how easy it was, I thought I was going to have to give this game a half a day or something. Nope, 2hrs 45min. I wasn't even going for speed. I did read every boss strategy before I got to it. I only died on one boss, got all my B.I.N.K.E.Y. done in the first 3 levels and the rest are story related.

Easy Cheevies!

Edited by davezpsp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Man that is what blew me away the most about this game...it was FUN!!! Don't get me wrong it was fast I got it in less than 3 hours and that was with my 18 month old son crawling all over me. A lot of kid games could learn from this game. Make the dang game fun and simple run, gun and double jump is a fun break from Brink, Dragon Age 2 and Fallout NV.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...