• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen these collected here so I thought I'd leave this list I pulled together with fellow Titans and Warlocks here. Class items are ordered by Hunter/Titan/Warlock.

Rewards from The Queen's Wrath:

- Sniper Rifle: The Supremacy (Arc, Solar or Void)

- Helmet: Queen's Guard Mask/Helm/Hood

- Chest Armor: Queen's Guard Vest/Plate/Robes

- Ship: Chasing Infinity

Sold by the Queen's Emissary:

- Armor Shader: Rosegold (rank 1) and Prism Dancer (rank 3)

- Emblems: Queen's Guard Crest (rank 1) and Crown of the Sovereign (rank 3)

- Class Armor: Cloak of the Sixth Reign/Mark of the Queen's Guard/Bond of the Queen's Guard

I just got to queens armory rank 3 today, I was hoping for a package with legendary goodies but sadly was not rewarded with anything. All that has happened is that there is now a full range of weapons available at the emissary (instead of just 3) but they are all rares. They are good weapons all better than blues are normally but not as good as legendarys.

I just got to queens armory rank 3 today, I was hoping for a package with legendary goodies but sadly was not rewarded with anything. All that has happened is that there is now a full range of weapons available at the emissary (instead of just 3) but they are all rares. They are good weapons all better than blues are normally but not as good as legendarys.

And that is the exact reason I quit after I had rank 1. There was nothing that seemed good after that.

And that is the exact reason I quit after I had rank 1. There was nothing that seemed good after that.

I quit after rank 1 because they took away my damn shards for destroying the gear lol, I mean they could have atleast tweaked it so they only gave 1 shard not 2-3 like normal stuff but nooooo lol