Top 5 Jackie Chan Films and Fights....

Halimbo2005

Films

1. Armour Of God

2. Police Story

3. Rush Hour 3

4. Wheels On Meals

5. First Strike

and here's where you add your favourite Jackie Fight.....

The best fight ive ever seen was Jackie against Benny (the spanish guy from wheels on meals)

its the greatest fight you will ever see on a movie, on the directors cut of the dvd you will see jackie demanding that benny (spanish ufc fighter) actually hit him for real. Check it out on youtube.

Infact...here it is

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kqq9-jidlD0

Films

1. Armour Of God

2. Police Story

3. Rush Hour 3

4. Wheels On Meals

5. First Strike

and here's where you add your favourite Jackie Fight.....

The best fight ive ever seen was Jackie against Benny (the spanish guy from wheels on meals)

its the greatest fight you will ever see on a movie, on the directors cut of the dvd you will see jackie demanding that benny (spanish ufc fighter) actually hit him for real. Check it out on youtube.

Ditto on the top 5 and best fight. I also like the fight scenes in Armour of God where he flicks the chewing gum into his mouth before kicking peoples ass. I practiced that so much when I was a kid!

Benny 'The Jet' Urquidez was actually a points fighter (a type of kickboxing, UFC didn't exist then), and was American but did have Spanish parents.

He was a real baddass fighter, I'm pretty sure he didn't ever lose.

1. Project A

2. Wheels On Meals

3. Rumble in the Bronx

4. The Fearless Hyena

5. Police Story

As for best fight I cannot pick just 1 off the top of my head, just reading that question in the first post sparked tons of Jackie's fights in my head like a highlight reel. To pick 1 would be like picking which one of your kids would live or die (well not really but you get the picture lol)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...