Abstergo Employee of the Month Guide

Tyger7

Think I just need extreme, intercepted, and triple escape. Send a request and we can try and help each other. I'm East coast US.

MarleyMon81

Also, is it true you do not need end bonuses for this? I've seen some places say yes, others no.

On the Challenges menu, one of them indicates to get a variety bonus of 5, 10, 15. I have about 140 in that category. Is there anyway to determine if one if those wad EV?

Edited by MarleyMon81

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks this is a really great guide, helped me out alot. Can't say the same thing for getting extreme variety bonus though, it's so frustrating!

I also need some help with extreme variety, looks like a total of 3 people are needed. Does anyone want to use the method used in the video by the OP? Let me if or when you can do it, I'm on Mountain time and my GT is the same as my username. Usually available on weeks and after 4 pm.

Lets' get two other players and get these!

I also need some help with extreme variety, looks like a total of 3 people are needed. Does anyone want to use the method used in the video by the OP? Let me if or when you can do it, I'm on Mountain time and my GT is the same as my username. Usually available on weeks and after 4 pm.

Lets' get two other players and get these!

I'm in for this. I only need two or three other awards, but Extreme Variety is the one where I'm stuck. (I got close in a Wanted match by just having fun but ran out of time.)

GT: zszaiss. I'll add you two, so we just need one more.

• 3 weeks later...

This is Phoenix here. I need all the mutliplayer achievements, I mean all of them. Awhile ago I had some people that were going to help me, but they flaked out. Now I need a new group of people that would be willing to work with me to help me help them. I have a pretty open schedule but still going to have to setup a time. I'm off tomorrow from posting this and next Thursday, Friday and Saturday. On work days, I'm available after 7pm EST. Send me a message and let's do this!

GT: PhoenixKurogane

Thanks and a tip of the hat to TableMooseFace and Ecto Jones - true brother Templars! We worked together, using the video at the beginning of this forum as guide, and ultimately got 15 bonuses in 1 round of Alliance. Note: this was done without use of the headset!

Anyway, it was really exhilarating and exciting. If you haven't tried working with brother Templars, you should. Meantime - I regret to say I'm no longer a candidate for partner for this Achievement. Happy hunting!

Edited by bmackay
Achievement unlocked

• 3 months later...

Edit: I now have this achievement but am more than willing to help anyone who needs it if I'm not busy. But youll have to recruit other people so we can boost. don't wanna sit around trying to get all these with just 2 of us in a random game with 6 strangers screwing it all up. Would also like to level boost.

Edited by Niuban
got achievement

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If someone is boosting ac brotherhood achievements in multiplayer please message me because i need abstergo employee of the month role model and download complete achievements in MP. I will help others too. GT: LXP221

• 5 weeks later...

Why has this turned into a boosting thread aha! Y'all can go here for info on current or upcoming sessions; http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=571015

In fact there's one getting organised for this coming Saturday :)

I was also going to add, I haven't used the hidden gun weapon so far and I'm pretty sure I got the 'Mid-Air' bonus the other day, if I recall correctly we both were falling from a building and I killed him as we went. Has anyone else done this?