3 stars made easier - Endless wrath glitch

LEGENDXKILLA

3 stars made easier

I now have 1k in this awesome game and the method below is guaranteed to work. Be patient and keep trying. The only way to complete this is by using the glitch below.

The perk setup is now refined and this is by far the easiest way to obtain 3* on all levels.

First step:

Complete the prologue and move to level 2. This is a 2 minute QTE level. Grind out level 20 here to unlock all skills and perks. Hook up a second controller for double points.

Difficulty:

Green Beret (Hard) - 1.2x bonus to your score

Perks and Skills:

1) A far cry - Earn wrath for a perfect reload (Not having this equipped seems to cancel the glitch)

2) Don't make him angry - Score increased by 25% during wrath

3) Join the Deaths - Easier kill chains

Spend your skill points as you see fit.

Weapons:

Some people have mentioned unlocking all the Machine guns in Trautman challenges. I just used the guns I was given for that particular level, but if you're struggling, I would look into this, as the higher level Machine guns are apparently the best in the game.

I did, however, always carry the colt pistol. It's impossible to miss a perfect reload on this, you can build up a level of wrath before you have even killed an enemy.

Glitch:

Start a level and build up one bar of wrath. As soon as you use it, jam your weapon (Make a mess of your reload), you now have endless wrath. Before you start killing, perfect reload your weapon to get a reload combo. The more I played this game, the more I felt that this was intentionally put into this game.

Gameplay:

Build up a x15 multiplier as quick as you can.

Be aggressive - Chain your kills quickly with a high multiplier.

Don't be afraid to use grenades.

Destroying destructible objects will help you maintain your multiplier during periods of inactivity.

I would also suggest manual aim.

Try not to die - If you die with a high multiplier, you will keep your points but not your mp.

Don't be afraid to restart, sometimes it's just easier to start the level over.

I hope this helps.

Edited by LEGENDXKILLA

I've unfortunately moved on my copy now after battling to 2* on all levels with 3* on a couple.

One question on this do you continue to get a wrath combo when this glitch is working as if you do every enemy after your 10th kill will come with a 500pts bonus which if you equate over the level is going to boost your score by an awful lot.

I wouldn't even bother with the QTE points boost on any level either it's only at best a 5K boost I would swap this out personally for the Chain Kill perk you will recoup far more than 5k from this.

If I was into guys you would get it big style. Thank you so much, even though the glitch works for all levels the method doesn't work for all but I'm getting a lot more points and squeezing more achievements out of the game.

You're a star, thanks again. I'm sure with a few tweaks with perks the others will master a technique involving this for other levels. I'm just trying to get as much done in case it gets patched.

I've unfortunately moved on my copy now after battling to 2* on all levels with 3* on a couple.

One question on this do you continue to get a wrath combo when this glitch is working as if you do every enemy after your 10th kill will come with a 500pts bonus which if you equate over the level is going to boost your score by an awful lot.

I wouldn't even bother with the QTE points boost on any level either it's only at best a 5K boost I would swap this out personally for the Chain Kill perk you will recoup far more than 5k from this.

The wrath combo just keeps rising.

The QTE bonus is effective on levels that have several QTE's. For example, Hope Demolition. If you hook up a second controller you can actually get 300k in QTE's alone towards your score, as your scores combine.

Edited by LEGENDXKILLA

If I was into guys you would get it big style. Thank you so much, even though the glitch works for all levels the method doesn't work for all but I'm getting a lot more points and squeezing more achievements out of the game.

You're a star, thanks again. I'm sure with a few tweaks with perks the others will master a technique involving this for other levels. I'm just trying to get as much done in case it gets patched.

The thing I'm finding out is that you have to get creative. I keep going on about the 2 controller method, but if you hook up a second controller and use it for the levels that have several or more QTE's, there are thousands of points to be had. I'll work this out over the next few days.

I don't see how the 3* are possible without a glitch like this.

Based in what your saying I reckon this should work then it's the best shot at it even if it doesn't.

One other question, when you say cut scene does that include the bits where you lose control of Rambo but stay within the game engine, or is it just the cutscenes where you change from 1st person perspective.

Once you have it set up u can reload your weapon and get the perfect reload combo going while still in wrath mode. At least you can in the prologue I haven't gone past this level yet. (except for level grinding in jailbreak! lol)

Yes you can do the reload trick. Desert Eagle seems the easiest. You just double tap x, you can't miss the perfect reload.

I'll probably try and put together a 3* guide. Even with the glitch, some 3* are still tough.

Working all week, but I'll see what I can do.

coop helps indeed but not necessary.

I was already level 20, so being in wrath makes you invisible. You can stack up enough wrath while doing the glitch so you have continue after cut scenes.

also being into wrath gives the game slow motion so perfect reloads are easy as well, so basically you can get 140x combo reload combines with wrath lol.

What I do wanna know is how the developers meant to obtain 3 stars legally, because this is not possible!!

coop helps indeed but not necessary.

I was already level 20, so being in wrath makes you invisible. You can stack up enough wrath while doing the glitch so you have continue after cut scenes.

also being into wrath gives the game slow motion so perfect reloads are easy as well, so basically you can get 140x combo reload combines with wrath lol.

What I do wanna know is how the developers meant to obtain 3 stars legally, because this is not possible!!

The more I play it, the more it seems like this glitch was intentional.

Anybody done this interrogation escape yet? I keep getting around 800k. last 100k is being a bitch

Urgh, just did 899,443....

There must be some error with the scoring system on this game. No way is 3* possible without this

FINALLY! Beat it with 1,083,031. Just had to be faster about it I guess

Edited by Cla55y

rofl im so glad i have 1000/1000 with this shit game, it's so bad it's actually fun.

i love Rambo and i thought it was a fps game, lol @ my face when I noticed it was rail gun rofl.

I can't believe how bad this game is lol! The trautman challenges are fun but guess what they don't give any achievements rofl!

rofl im so glad i have 1000/1000 with this shit game, it's so bad it's actually fun.

i love Rambo and i thought it was a fps game, lol @ my face when I noticed it was rail gun rofl.

I can't believe how bad this game is lol! The trautman challenges are fun but guess what they don't give any achievements rofl!

Well done on the 1000, if you would like to share with everyone what your perks were and a quick technique for each level then that would be fantastic.

Thanks, Lee

Anybody want to share what particular perks they used for each level and a particular technique need for each one?

Thanks, Lee

The thing is every level is different. Use the perks in the initial guide and don't move away from them.

Knowing when to use your wrath for the first time is important. The mistake I was making was calling it at the beginning of every level, but doing that may effect your kills per minute or chain skill.

The developers want you to play like Rambo. Using the glitch right off the bat isn't doing that, although you score highly. I've only got 720 off this as I've been busy all week but most levels are tough but doable.

It's pretty obvious that your chain skill multilplier in top left hand corner along with a high kills per minute are essential. Also, try not to die, you lose 50k every time.

As I said in an earlier post, I'll try and put a guide together, but real life has taken over this week and I've hardly played at all.

Just got the 1000G. Some levels are still really hard even when using this. It would make it easier to hook up a second controller but I never did so it is possible without one.

I didn't find the game quite as bad as people are making it out to be

This game is near impossible without the glitch. That's what makes me think it was put there on purpose :AR15:mad:

Wasn't really asking you as I saw you were busy but more to the people who were popping up with "I've got a 1000". I don't see many thank you's from people for you either. :(

To be fair, I've only posted a method that may/may not be helpful. It is nice to see people completing this with this being useful.

That's good enough for me.